Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbleu
Jun 13, 2006
I'm trying not to rush through the story too much (I've only done Ishikawa 1 and Mosako 1) but I was wondering if there's any downside to continuing their stories immediately? They aren't glowing on my map like "main" stories anymore are in gold, so I can't tell if the intent is to do the number 1 mission of all the main ones first then circle back around (I am unsure if I get progress gated so that's why I'm curious- I don't want to do so much story that I get locked later from finishing stuff).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbleu
Jun 13, 2006
Are the other sections of the island as long/full of poo poo to do as the first? I've been loving around taking my time and I'm on the final story mission (I think) between sections with only the NW part of the map in area 1 to explore- I seem to have a ton of skill points and whatnot for this part. I think my sword needs 1 or two upgrades to max it (also the extra money charm is the best)

Morbleu
Jun 13, 2006
Anyone have any thoughts on rushing the sakai armor? I just started act2 and it seems like it's super far into the map, and if i wasn't otherwise charging at it, it'd take a while for me to get there with everything in the way

Morbleu
Jun 13, 2006

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I mean you can quite literally just b-line to it and have it about 15 minutes after you get into Act 2. Just dodge patrols and save all the question marks for later.

I’m loving loving my new Dyed green Kensei + natural vengeance headband + spring bamboo sword kit. I’m a vicious forest spirit just here to murder mongols and these dickhole ronin.

K I think I'll do that. I'm tired of the ronin armor and haven't gotten anything fun in a while (I dislike the looks of the archer armor so I haven't even been using it. Plus archery is so strong I'd feel OP to use its perks)