Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ghost Leviathan posted:

What, he needs adderall?

For context, I was absolutely baiting a 'turn on your monitor' response there because it's terrifyingly common, just most would-be authors have enough sense to be ashamed of it

No, Stewie needed the Adderrall but Brian stole it from him after someone told him that it helps people focus.

Also, "turn on your monitor" is not in my forums nature, lol.

edit: a Family Guy snype, shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ralph Crammed In posted:

IIRC a girl was once forced to interact with him for an project in high school, she moved away, and then he sent her Home Improvement inspired newsletters for years.

:stare:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I think this guy in my neighborhood is part of the DozerFleet:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

YeahTubaMike posted:

No, Stewie needed the Adderrall but Brian stole it from him after someone told him that it helps people focus.

Also, "turn on your monitor" is not in my forums nature, lol.

edit: a Family Guy snype, shameful

Is always funny how few people realise that ADHD treatment is basically fighting fire with fire, and it works

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

The DOZER FLEET controls the lands, and the SEA PATROL controls the seas, is nowhere safe anymore?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
drat I remember this lunatic from the tvtropes threads.

Zeinin
May 7, 2003

Sprue posted:

Post the highlighter smut.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is like the very edge of the internet , right ?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Burt Sexual posted:

This is like the very edge of the internet , right ?

If only.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Why has this dude written articles about mega epic stories told in movies and tv and novels and poo poo

And as far as I can tell, has not produced anything really

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

rotinaj posted:

so this is another chris-chan but with Jesus overtones?

Feels really different to me. The fascination here is that someone has sat down day after day and produced reams and reams of content, none of which has the slightest piece of value at all. It's like House of Leaves except it's a wiki.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

1redflag posted:

I think this guy in my neighborhood is part of the DozerFleet:

UN, governable

I think the owner of this bulldozer has a lot to say about Kim.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

so this is The Dozerfleet Founder:

all the fanfic stuff is weird enough, but what creeps me out is that he made seperate wiki pages for the real life people in his classes and internships:

He uses real names and pictures, but this girl got him to take her pic down so he used a recreation of her in The Sims 3

https://dozerfleet.fandom.com/wiki/The_K.A.

quote:

In a private message on the evening of October 23rd, 2012, the K.A. asked that her real name be obscured. While it was not as complete an obscuring as Eric Holder's attempts to make Fast and Furious go away, similar ambiguous nicknames and black line censor tactics were soon employed. Why such a need to Orwellian retcon her way out of her real identity having any association with this site?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Dude's a Falangist Henry Darger.