Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yo yo yo, I'm a cool hip young dude and I'm here to rap to you about your 'hood. That's short for neighborhood! My neighborhood is pretty cool, a lot of other young hip cool people, like myself, I belong to this group. I really do I promise I'm really young and cool and hip. And a person. Anyways I digress! My son and I decided to go do some good today, and we took a bag and cleaned up all the garbage we could find in our neighborhood! He's very proud so here he is holding up a big bag of garbage. We challenge all of you goons to go and do the same, it's ridiculous how much garbage people just drop where they stand. Love you all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
👏🥰

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Congrats on the sex

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
twist ending: all the neighborhood garbage was in your own yard

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i saw the picture of you wearing your anti-nazi shirt and you, sir, are not young!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My Spirit Otter posted:

i saw the picture of you wearing your anti-nazi shirt and you, sir, are not young!

So incredibly young and hip

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You will not shame me like this, I will keep dropping poo poo around your "hood".

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Love you sid.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Love you Sid

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

DOUBLE THE POST. DOUBLE THE LOVE.

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
Have you tried cleaning up all the poo poo in your front yard? Spare tires, some kind of broken cement statue, plastic cups, etc.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SA Forums Poster posted:

Have you tried cleaning up all the poo poo in your front yard? Spare tires, some kind of broken cement statue, plastic cups, etc.

Yeah but then I realized I don't really give a gently caress what this regard on SA thinks lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

*retard

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

what about what mother nature thinks??

also sup fellow ontario goon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lol it's my winter tire that got taken off yesterday and the rest of the poo poo is my kids pool toys beside his pool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Just go pick up some loving garbage guys

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The other day I picked up my dog's poop, some other dog's poop, and I then managed to step in some other poop still. WTF. Karma gets me nowhere.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I do my civic duty by not posting too much

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
is that a paw patrol shirt?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mnoba posted:

is that a paw patrol shirt?

yeah he's 3, 3 year olds like paw patrol

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah he's 3, 3 year olds like paw patrol

uh oh, now you're gonna hear about how you've been posting anti-cop poo poo a bunch and now your kid is rockin a FASH COP SHIRT

eric trump is mad that they might cancel paw patrol and mnoba is a huge trump stan

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hey sid you want a cat theres some feral kittens in my garden and I'll be in guelph in a week or so

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

hey sid you want a cat theres some feral kittens in my garden and I'll be in guelph in a week or so

oh my god no I have 3 cats and a dog already but you can come by and smoke a socially distant joint if you want, or have a socially distant beer

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

My Spirit Otter posted:

uh oh, now you're gonna hear about how you've been posting anti-cop poo poo a bunch and now your kid is rockin a FASH COP SHIRT

eric trump is mad that they might cancel paw patrol and mnoba is a huge trump stan

that is what i inferred by asking, which sid who is a good poster deftly parried with a swift riposte, so no nothing further will be said. you see my spirit otter, it's because we are good posters, and you are not. i'm joshing him, and he'll josh me in some other gbs thread it's what we do here on somethingawful we post have a good time.

you should relax.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

penis penis penis haha

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

penis penis penis haha

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
gettin down wit da sidness

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

20 Blunts posted:

gettin down wit da sidness

Oo ah ah ah ah.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

oh my god no I have 3 cats and a dog already but you can come by and smoke a socially distant joint if you want, or have a socially distant beer

v kind of you but I'll be there for fathers day so will be busy with the gfs fam etc. would be good to do someday though!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Get that boy some gloves Sid gross

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
anyway these are the kittens if anyone in the toronto area wants to adopt them let me know they are cold and hungry and scared

i will remember you... a do do doh doh doo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

Get that boy some gloves Sid gross

He needs to build his immune system! They're in the bag this was a photo op when we got home

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My Spirit Otter posted:

He is young at heart

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

that's a nice pic sid, looks like you're having wholesome family fun together

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mnoba posted:

that is what i inferred by asking, which sid who is a good poster deftly parried with a swift riposte, so no nothing further will be said. you see my spirit otter, it's because we are good posters, and you are not. i'm joshing him, and he'll josh me in some other gbs thread it's what we do here on somethingawful we post have a good time.

you should relax.

You better back off before I get pissed

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will freaking knock a dude's chin I dont give a care

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
clean up your loving poo poo you drat goon, the hell.

That pool is leaving a huge rear end circle of dead grass on your goddamn lawn AS WE SPEAK

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Motherfucker posted:

clean up your loving poo poo you drat goon, the hell.

That pool is leaving a huge rear end circle of dead grass on your goddamn lawn AS WE SPEAK

Clean up your mouth hater before I take a crap in it!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will freaking knock a dude's chin I dont give a care

"OH NO MY CHIN!!!" I cry as my chin is knocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

loving help an old lady cross the street I don't care doing something nice