Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I hate the DMV because I got the letter saying that I have to go in, in person, to renew my license this year, one week after all state offices closed due to 'roni, and also because their stupid online system won't loving verify the two-factor auth so I can't even make an appointment, so I will have to go wait in a miles long line whenever they reopen for walk-ins.

e: def gonna wear my germ cannon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
According to this they have eliminated having to go in for the 3rd renewal, but I can't apply online without a validated account, and I can't renew by mail because I have the old form. :allears: