Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
The last DMV I went to had a line that wrapped around the building outdoors in 90+ degree heat and 80% humidity. That line was to get inside the building to stand in the second line. This DMV has no online presence so when I called to make an appointment the lady was gracious enough to make an exception for me since I had just had back surgery. So I was able to get a scheduled appointment instead of wait in line, and it was only two months out so pretty good deal.
Anyway the people who had to stand in that line definitely wouldn't try to murder you if you went inside the building to try to figure out what was going on and if you were actually expected to wait outside in the heat all day.
The DMV is great honestly some I wish I worked there because it seems like an environment that encourages friendly discourse and I bet you meet a lot of interesting people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU