Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

Yeah the Alice engine is taller than the other train cars with the control room being above the normal roofline.

Which makes sense given her designed job. She's designed for both pushing and pulling train cars.

But if you look outside the forward direction window in Alice, wouldn't you see the whole train stretching out before you? (Which you don't imho.)

This also reminds me of the Westworld train discussions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

The train is on flatter terrain but that's the top of the next car just in view. The last couple episodes with the hill climb make it more obvious. The snow makes it look like the tracks ahead but the height difference can be seen.

Oh now I see it! Well thanks, my eyesight is getting really bad though lately and I need new glasses.