Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I've not read the comics, so is (last episode spoiler) the other train doing a hekkin big monch on Snowpiercer a callback to that?

Also, god drat I am a simple man, but Melanie occasionally having her W badge upside down is a lovely bit of foreshadowing.

Season 2: I'm really excited to see Sean Bean's Wilford, but I was kinda hoping that the drawers were keeping Wilford alive somehow. Like the whole train was a 40k Dreadnaught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Film chat: re-watching it, and when Curtis meets Wilford, and Wilford talks about how everyone is in their pre-ordained position, he makes the same, mechanical hand movement that Mason made when giving the shoe chat.

Is that to mimic a piston? Is there some previously-shown but of machinery that makes this movement?

Are these questions going to be answered by me watching a bit more and seeing the kids Victorian cotton looming the engine?

Edit: yep. Don't mind me

Flint_Paper fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jul 15, 2020

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Snowpiercer: 1,001 We Live In A Societys long.

(Not dunking on you, just too tasty to miss.)