Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I was honestly surprised that Wilford was a real person, not just the face of the company. I mean it's totally possible that if a woman was claiming the end of the world people would ignore it. But if "Wilford" said it and had a train they would believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Since they showed the boarding of the train recently. It has me wondering, what happened to all the guards with the guns?

It showed them still shooting people while the train was leaving. I'm pretty sure if it's the end of the world, the people with guns wouldn't let themselves be left behind

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I'm surprised they haven't encountered any bunker people. There were lots of bunkers built during the cold war