Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos

by Cyrano4747
All you favourite celebs come down my way for a consult. Fillin em up like a hot water bottle (?) day and night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Celebs forged by hand. Tempered in hot coals and cool oils, then beaten till they shimmer and shine. Completely filled (?) and bristling with celebrity.

vanisher

Sorry the business cards had a typo I'm a yucksmith.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i, on the other hand, *don't* give a gently caress

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

you think Kevin smith wanted to wear shorts that big? hehehe

vanisher

Fucksmith! Fill this one, TO THE STARS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

owlhawk911 posted:

i, on the other hand, *don't* give a gently caress

I have a neurotic suspicion of anyone famous or simply loaded. I think it might come from the time a professional athlete got my father involved in an MLM. Or hearing that certain celebrities expect you to pay for lunch if you meet them to pitch something. Or simply being so messed up in the head that I think I am more talented than they are.

Instead of seeing your favourite billionaire "being just like everyone else" in line for a burger I wonder what economic shenanigans they are pulling in my city.

This sounds like a non-problem but I do encounter these people more often than most maybe and I think I am ruder than is actually warranted.