Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's a good start for the night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea he dead

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Brut posted:

NEVER. HOLD. FIGHTS. IN. THE. BIG. CAGE. AGAIN.

Yes so much.

This is awesome

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CocoaNuts posted:

What did the winner (Agopova?) have on her lower ears?

Tape. Probably has gauged ears

And this card has been great. Small cage forever

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Brut posted:

Oh drat I didn't realize Vettori is only 26, thought he was like 30. I haven't been that happy with his performances in 2019 after seeing how decently he put up a fight against Adesanya, but seems like he's still got lots of time to improve.

Has there ever been an Italian UFC champ?

Wiki says no
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_champions#Champions_by_nationality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

My internet poo poo the bed and I'm wondering if it was trying to protect me from this bad looking card. Has it actually been one of those surprisingly good cards where nothing looked interesting but the fights have been good?

Been alright.

The first three fights of the night maybe lasted a combine 120 seconds if that