Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
UFC on ESPN 10: No, These Aren’t the Prelims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Agapova is gonna kill this chick

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Pretty cool to see a guy get beat up as he chases a single leg for 3 minutes

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lmao at scoring that for jourdain

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Thinking about Christina Aguilera themed nicknames for Aguilar

Christian Aguilera?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brut posted:

I mean yeah if that's what he meant, I agree, but I've heard enough fighters say poo poo like phrased in that way that I'm pretty sure lots of them think "Split decision" is just something you can write down if you're like "gently caress it, I don't know who won". This particular occurrence was in the post-fight which I can cut some slack for, but often it's just in regular interviews or even tweets where they don't really have the excuse of just having been punched in the head for 15 minutes.

I bet it’s more to do with them not being able to say things than not knowing how their fights are scored.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Vettori’s a hell of a wrestler

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jerusalem posted:

My internet poo poo the bed and I'm wondering if it was trying to protect me from this bad looking card. Has it actually been one of those surprisingly good cards where nothing looked interesting but the fights have been good?

It’s been fine. Not sure there’s anything more to say.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I still can’t get over that this is the main

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Aye Doc posted:

is anyone even vaguely excited to watch calvillo/valentina?

It could end in another brutal KO tbf