Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
in sickness & in health and in death do us part and also um.... The blue fluid thing.... Come on dude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

The game on that Japanese game show where two teams compete to see who can use buckets to completely cover their giant four foot tampon in blue fluid first.

Stooge

FutonForensic posted:

"honey.... could you do that thing you did while we were dating. it's my birthday"

*sighs and opens nightstand drawer full of sloshing blue fluid*

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

"honey.... could you do that thing you did while we were dating. it's my birthday"

*sighs and opens nightstand drawer full of sloshing blue fluid*

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
man i really wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month, that would be pretty cool

Escape From Noise

The scene: A kitchen, completely dark, except for one light, anywhere USA.

Zoom into the tear streaked face of George, a man in his 30's. His loneliness is palpable. As we zoom out we see a tampon on the counter as he shakily raises a beaker of blue fluid above it, before he throws it against the wall. He immediately buries his face into his hands as he begins sobbing so hard his entire body shakes.

Blue Valentine by Tom Waits plays as we fade to black.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jun 17, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife pouring blue fluid on a tampon by herself while I play video games because we've been married for 15 years

take the moon

by sebmojo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The scene: A kitchen, completely dark, except for one light, anywhere USA.

Zoom into the year streaked face of George, a man in his 30's. His loneliness is palpable. As we soon out we see a tampon on the counter as he shakily raises a beaker of blue fluid above it before he throws it against the wall. He immediately buries his face into his hands as he begins sobbing so hard his entire body shakes.

Blue Valentine by Tom Waits plays as we fade to black.

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

nut

Putty posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Putty posted:

:same:

Manifisto

Putty posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Khanstant
wake up sheeple and stop drinking the kool-aid!! that's for my tampon
- me if i was a gf 1x a month

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*gets confused and pours blue fluid on a sheet of Bounty "The quicker picker upper!"*

Twenty Four

"I just want to ease you into this" my girlfriend says, as she lightly dabs a Q-tip into a small drop of light blue fluid.

Escape From Noise

Sweating heavily as I approach the service counter.

Me: Could...uh... could I uh...that is to say...do you have any uh, well blue...uh...

Cashier: Blue liquid?

Me (jumping): Yes! I mean... yeah.

Cashier: Okay sir. Will that be all?

Me: Yes. I mean no. Do you also have... tampons?

bog pixie

Putty posted:

old friend

nut

fan in the crowd watching the winning team's couch get the gatorade dumped on them: *whispering* that guy must have so many gfs

alnilam

nut posted:

fan in the crowd watching the winning team's couch get the gatorade dumped on them: *whispering* that guy must have so many gfs

lol

ty manifisto

google THIS

nut posted:

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

nut posted:

Why are they pouring Gatorade on a couch? I think you're supposed to pour the fluid on a tampon. Is this couch related to the infamous Hollywood casting couch?

nut

Barking Gecko posted:

Why are they pouring Gatorade on a couch? I think you're supposed to pour the fluid on a tampon. Is this couch related to the infamous Hollywood casting couch?

:ssh:

old friend

[COSMOPOLITAN] FIVE weird uses for ANTIFREEZE that your man will find IRRESISTIBLE

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Putty posted:

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------

verycute

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:popeye::prepop::eyepop::prepop::popeye:

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Holy loving poo poo

Goons Are Gifts

Oh by all that is holy

cda

by Hand Knit

Be my girlfriend. You don't have to be near me or even talk to me except 1x/month

verycute

cda posted:

Be my girlfriend. You don't have to be near me or even talk to me except 1x/month

my blue goo is for my entertainment only

idiotsavant
must love dogs, italian food, and pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

nut

eat spray love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Not sure if having 2 gfs would increase the blue fluid, the tampons, the x/month, or some combination thereof :thunk: