Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

When I look at all of you, I see myself. You might think "Wow, it's Doctor Dogballs, a living legend. I can't believe he would stoop to speak at my commencement. To spend time with the common folks, the scum of the earth, the nobodies." But that couldn't be farther from the truth. You see, when I was younger, I was just like you. I was breathing manually. I was blinking manually. I had a mind full of updawg and a heart full of bofa.

But what nobody warned me about was that - also just like you - I had a shoelace untied. I had a little mustard on my shirt and I was always looking for who wrote "Gullible" on the ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

let me begin my commencement speech with a quote from the great doctor dogballs

Doctor Dogballs posted:

When I look at all of you, I see myself. You might think "Wow, it's Doctor Dogballs, a living legend. I can't believe he would stoop to speak at my commencement. To spend time with the common folks, the scum of the earth, the nobodies." But that couldn't be farther from the truth. You see, when I was younger, I was just like you. I was breathing manually. I was blinking manually. I had a mind full of updawg and a heart full of bofa.

But what nobody warned me about was that - also just like you - I had a shoelace untied. I had a little mustard on my shirt and I was always looking for who wrote "Gullible" on the ceiling.

honestly that really covered it all. put on sunscreen i guess?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Voice of Labor

oh hey i was out back getting stoned how was the commencement speexh?

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Webster's Dictionary defines "commencement speech' as

quote:

That being said and furthermore

nut

psst hey who’s that guy crying down the row, I don’t remember him from any classes.

that’s the janitor

Twenty Four

"I would just like to congratulate you all for making it through all these years at this private school. Because I am the majority share holder. Tell your parents thank you."

FutonForensic

Twenty Four posted:

"I would just like to congratulate you all for making it through all these years at this private school. Because I am the majority share holder. Tell your parents thank you."

Manifisto

I like to begin every commencement speech by reassuring my listeners that I do not worship satan. I do this because it answers many questions that tend to arise about my commencement speech.

-president m ginn

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines Commencement as an act, instance, or time of commencing e.g They awaited the commencement of the trial. In this speech I will prove to you that you are worthy of Commencement by a number of points laid out in sequence. My thesis is that you are worthy of commencement. My Null hypothesis is that you are not. At the end I plan to summarize or conclude my speech with statements that pull the whole thing together. Wikipedia asserts that the commencement speech takes place given to graduating students, generally at a university, generally in the United States, although as the flag at the back of the room is unfamilliar from me this is a point against you that I plan to consider in a later paragraph.

Manifisto

commence . . . to ligma!!

[audience member]: what's ligma?

it's the hot new cryptocurrency, which I will now proceed to explain to you over the course of an hour

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Keep it real!" they said to me, on my way up here to the stage. "Tell them what they need to hear!" I heard them say, and I'm totally ok with that, because what I have to say will keep it real, and will most certainly be what you need to hear!"

Crowd cheers and applauds.

"I just wanted to know where the bathroom was, but I can see it from up here now, so... later!" **drops the mic because I always wanted to**

google THIS

Simple English Wikipedia defines a commencement speech as "Why bother? You'll never hear one anyway." Urban Dictionary's highest rated definition is just the word "gently caress" repeated 512 times. GameFAQs...

FluffieDuckie

Jaguars! posted:

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines Commencement as an act, instance, or time of commencing e.g They awaited the commencement of the trial. In this speech I will prove to you that you are worthy of Commencement by a number of points laid out in sequence. My thesis is that you are worthy of commencement. My Null hypothesis is that you are not. At the end I plan to summarize or conclude my speech with statements that pull the whole thing together. Wikipedia asserts that the commencement speech takes place given to graduating students, generally at a university, generally in the United States, although as the flag at the back of the room is unfamilliar from me this is a point against you that I plan to consider in a later paragraph.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Jaguars!

Errata: The flag is in fact the US flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

everyone hurry up and please sit down. they told me I’d never get anywhere but look at me now rushing them stage to tell you this before the stronger kids take me away and the smarter kids tell you hey get yours hands off me hey quick everybody watch lost and tell me what you think it means add me on Facebook I love you thank you god and good night