Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Read the novel, didn’t really like it. A game would have been way cooler. Grom also never quoted any classic rock icons like he did in WC2. :(

Oh, and I too appreciate this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
They're definitely mentioning a lot of recognizable Warcraft 2 characters in this. Zul'jin got his basic history right as far as uniting trolls & orcs, he looks the same too. Cho'gall is also a familiar face from WC2, as was Lothar, and the Shattered Hand Clan was from the expansion Beyond the Dark Portal. I don't think Azzur ever finished his LP of that. :( Grom Hellscream was from that expansion as well.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Ah, Blizzard, the game you could have made...

Thanks, RBD. Good journey.