Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Bayley :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I feel bad for ever doubting Bayley, even though it was dire for awhile. Her heel run has been fantastic

YourHumbleMessiah fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jun 15, 2020

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

maybe you like this

i 100% love it and have it saved on my hard disk

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I hate how the announcers just foreshadow the poo poo out of every single angle.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Grem posted:

I hate how the announcers just foreshadow the poo poo out of every single angle.

if vince doesnt explicitly tell you, the viewer, what the story line is through his mouth piece, then you might miss the incredible nuance in wwe story lines, you stupid fuckin idiot!!!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

I feel bad for ever doubting Bayley, even though it was fire for awhile. Her heel run has been fantastic

I feel about it the same way I did about heel Sami, which is to say the performers are killing it in the role but it's such a fuckin' waste

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lmao alexa whiffed that drop kick so bad

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WWE should force the NXT dorks to shitpost in the SA ppv threads to make it seem like people still watch

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

what would dexter lumis's posting style be

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Sasha's pin was great

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

boxcarhobo posted:

what would dexter lumis's posting style be

Lurking for years at a time then inexplicably going off with a 1000-word megapost before lurking again

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

CarlCX posted:

I feel about it the same way I did about heel Sami, which is to say the performers are killing it in the role but it's such a fuckin' waste

This company as a whole in general

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Big props for backing in to his parking spot.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That’s a loving Buick lmaooo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lmao prized grand national

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the gnx is a fuckin sick car

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i ate so much mexican street corn

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol, the yellow sparkles flying off of people. Vince masturbates to this.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
:siren:

piss match

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
i havent watched any wrestling since wrestlemania, are they really making Hardy's alcoholism into an angle jesus christ

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

fast cars loose anus posted:

i havent watched any wrestling since wrestlemania, are they really making Hardy's alcoholism into an angle jesus christ

Not just his alcoholism, his actual DUI.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

fast cars loose anus posted:

Yes. Also, piss.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh god his dangling ear hole

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

p

i

s

s

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
This is mid-90s after school special bad.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Pylons posted:

Not just his alcoholism, his actual DUI.

Yeah I mean I get he has real problems but like drat

I guess this makes me a hypocrite because I go along with all their other poo poo but as an actual honest to god alcoholic I feel a level of disgust for this that's hard to describe

e: oh and i just saw the piss angle I'm glad they're handling this with their usual grace

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They even used the same exact dialog from the Shawn Micheals angle.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Let the piss hit the floor

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i like jeff hardy's lil belly button hole

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Shane Matthews is turning into the Renegade

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

He’s gonna shoot piss from it like a care bear

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

He really needs a TC Tuggers shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxDozuzfVuY&hd=1

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
sheamus and cesaro reunite backstage and at first its like “big tony! good to see you” and its going well until sheamus sucker punches him. he looks like he sort of pities him on the ground and then walks away. then next week cesaro comes out with sami and shinsuke, sami taking the mic and going on a tirade, demanding an explanation from sheamus as to why he would hurt his friend. sheamus (on the titantron) says that he didnt want to hurt cesaro, but hes been trying to eliminate the weak from smackdown so the roster is stronger, and cesaro has been weak ever since he aligned with sami. samis using him, and cesaro is nothing but a puppet. cant you see? im doing this for your own good, etc. cesaro sort of looks confused while sami keeps yelling about how he isnt using cesaro, so we never hear what cesaro thinks

next week its shinsuke versus sheamus, with cesaro and sami in his corner. cesaro watches sheamus the whole time while trying to help shinsuke when he can. sami starts distracting the ref and guides cesaro to take a sucker shot onto sheamus. cesaro climbs onto the rope, but sheamus turns around before he can do anything. the two just stare at each other. this distracts sheamus long enough for shinsuke to get a quick roll-up pinfall. shinsuke rolls out of the ring and meets up with sami, while sheamus is irate in the ring. he turns to cesaro and knocks him off the ropes to the ground, attacking him more. cesaro seems to be blocking sheamus’ blows more than putting up a good offense. sami and shinsuke come around and attack sheamus, pulling cesaro out of harms way.

i havent come up with the rest of it concretely but it would essentially be cesaro trying to avoid fighting sheamus while sami continuously denies that he’s using cesaro. eventually, something sheamus says would make cesaro snap and cesaro would finally attack sheamus, and the two then have a match at the next PPV, a steel cage match. its a good and brutal match, clearly filled with lots of tension and history. eventually shinsuke and sami would try and come down and interfere even with the steel cage up. sami would eventually get into the cage to help, but suddenly, cesaro turns on sami and attacks him, realizing that what sheamus had said was right. they do the bar hand thing and escape the cage at the same time, declaring it a draw. this would lead to a tag team rivalry of shinsuke/sami vs the bar.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Can someone post that pic of Sheamus from the video game where he made himself or whatever that was. My wife hasn’t seen it and she must bear witness. Please and thank you.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

kinetic77 posted:

Can someone post that pic of Sheamus from the video game where he made himself or whatever that was. My wife hasn’t seen it and she must bear witness. Please and thank you.

http://www.sosofficial.com/gallery6.shtml

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

that website design, wow

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lmfao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vince: Excellent great idea I love it we're going with it you're a genius book it it's happening I changed my mind now Sami just slips over in a puddle 50 times in a row in the middle of the ring while Michael Cole laughs loudly it is so great oh this is entertainment actually that Sami slipping/Cole laughing segment was terrible why did you write it you're fired a.lo.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That fall looked nasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hey guys it's been a while since I've watched a PissPerView, I see Vince still is holding hostages for their audience and torturing them by having them stand only.