Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!
what is next to jbl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
remember when jerry lawyer made fun of drunk jake roberts

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
did i see a raw ad with rusev in it?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
sheamus and cesaro reunite backstage and at first its like “big tony! good to see you” and its going well until sheamus sucker punches him. he looks like he sort of pities him on the ground and then walks away. then next week cesaro comes out with sami and shinsuke, sami taking the mic and going on a tirade, demanding an explanation from sheamus as to why he would hurt his friend. sheamus (on the titantron) says that he didnt want to hurt cesaro, but hes been trying to eliminate the weak from smackdown so the roster is stronger, and cesaro has been weak ever since he aligned with sami. samis using him, and cesaro is nothing but a puppet. cant you see? im doing this for your own good, etc. cesaro sort of looks confused while sami keeps yelling about how he isnt using cesaro, so we never hear what cesaro thinks

next week its shinsuke versus sheamus, with cesaro and sami in his corner. cesaro watches sheamus the whole time while trying to help shinsuke when he can. sami starts distracting the ref and guides cesaro to take a sucker shot onto sheamus. cesaro climbs onto the rope, but sheamus turns around before he can do anything. the two just stare at each other. this distracts sheamus long enough for shinsuke to get a quick roll-up pinfall. shinsuke rolls out of the ring and meets up with sami, while sheamus is irate in the ring. he turns to cesaro and knocks him off the ropes to the ground, attacking him more. cesaro seems to be blocking sheamus’ blows more than putting up a good offense. sami and shinsuke come around and attack sheamus, pulling cesaro out of harms way.

i havent come up with the rest of it concretely but it would essentially be cesaro trying to avoid fighting sheamus while sami continuously denies that he’s using cesaro. eventually, something sheamus says would make cesaro snap and cesaro would finally attack sheamus, and the two then have a match at the next PPV, a steel cage match. its a good and brutal match, clearly filled with lots of tension and history. eventually shinsuke and sami would try and come down and interfere even with the steel cage up. sami would eventually get into the cage to help, but suddenly, cesaro turns on sami and attacks him, realizing that what sheamus had said was right. they do the bar hand thing and escape the cage at the same time, declaring it a draw. this would lead to a tag team rivalry of shinsuke/sami vs the bar.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
i was at a whataburger this was about 7 years ago in arizona and Sheamus walks through the door and orders mushroom swiss with fries and a drink and the drink was lemonade and I was like, "Hey Sheamus, enjoying your swiss burger?" he looked at me nodded and kinda tip his drink at me like he knew all about that swiss burger. he then got in a car and never saw him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
this is real good