Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I appreciate them putting a yellow light filter on the video package to make sure you know it's piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

I feel bad for ever doubting Bayley, even though it was fire for awhile. Her heel run has been fantastic

I feel about it the same way I did about heel Sami, which is to say the performers are killing it in the role but it's such a fuckin' waste

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It's a real mystery why the network didn't get enough subscribers to justify itself.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this might actually unseat Old Day

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

we're like ten minutes in and 80% of the offense by volume has been armdrags

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean outside the bad choices in presentation this is a very good match

"very good" is extremely generous, I think

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

Edge is looking really good for what it's worth. Can't wait for him to wrestle not-Randy.

i have some bad news for you, my friend

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Miching Mallecho posted:

Wait...what’s the ‘Edge-ucator”

it's this variation of the sharpshooter he did for awhile where he kind of went sideways with it

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I liked this match more before it just became a bunch of finishers over and over with nothing connecting them together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That match had a really great middle wrapped in a pretty meh beginning and end.