Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

hi my name is Scott and I own one of your Maytag 16-FD series microwaves. please ignore my message from last week (I have figured out how to change the clock), but I am still awaiting your answer from my question two weeks ago about the constant smell of cabbage coming from the cooling fan. I would never (read: never) microwave cabbage please know this. thank you for your time and please respond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

WHAT SAY YOU.

I feel like I should threaten people with this phrase so much more in public, lol

frump truck

hello... again!

hello what's your favorite food mine is butt or nut squash

Manifisto

hi! you're not afraid of mandibles, are you?

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

hi! you're not afraid of mandibles, are you?

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really like your pictures and I think you are pretty hot! I especially like the one of you on the beach - though not for the reason you think! It's because your penis looks massive in that swimsuit. Haha. 😏

I also like the picture of you and your dog. What kind of dog is that? It looks like a Labradoodle, but it could be an Airedale? I like big dogs they are a lot of fun, especially if you spend a lot of time outside like I do.

Last year I went on a month-long hiking trip through the Rockies and it would've been fun to have a big dog with me. I get a bit anxious in the woods when I'm isolated - I only look like a "bear", I'm not actually one in real life! So a dog would've been good company. Do you like to hike? All the gays put "hiking" in their profiles so it's pretty cliché I guess, but I really do like being outside a lot.

Do you like to read? I listen to a lot of audiobooks when I am outside and at the gym. I go through a lot of books because I am at the gym so much! I am reading a neuropsychology book right now about human behaviour and it's really interesting. It makes everything we do seem so mechanical, like we can't really do anything to change it. It makes me sad to hear all the stories about rat and monkey testing. I generally prefer non-fiction, since I tend to overthink fiction and it doesn't fascinate me as much as the real world does.

I also like music. Do you like music? I always wanted to play an instrument but I never had the chance as a kid and now I feel like it's too late. I like the bassoon a lot, and not just because it's a big tube 😏. I also like banjo for some reason. Maybe it's some genetic redneck in me.

Anyways, I missed my bus stop 40 minutes ago so I will cut this short. Would you like to meet up with me for dinner? I don't drink anymore but I do enjoy consuming cannabis. I find alcohol makes you stupid but cannabis helps me feel enlightened. We could have some before going out to eat?

Warm regards,
A

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

WOW two kids what a handful! How serious of a relationship are you looking for if you don't mind me asking?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

ah! i see you are not like other girls. i myself am unlike other boys! could this be a romance for the ages?!?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

you look like someone who knows a lot about tungsten. it is a great interest of mine as well, and I am told that travelers from a very, very, very far land will reward earthlings richly for information on where to find it.

Goons Are Gifts

Ok simple question: Since the key to being happy isn't to search for meaning but to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense until you die, do you want to waste some time with me and wait for the heat death of the universe or are you like the rest of the illiterate idiots that somehow don't want to do that with me?

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

you look like someone who knows a lot about tungsten. it is a great interest of mine as well, and I am told that travelers from a very, very, very far land will reward earthlings richly for information on where to find it.

frump truck

hello... again!

Hi SHelly! I'm app

wait, no, gently caress

I'm Tinder

gently caress

Escape From Noise

Hello. I know you're a bot or a con artist so let's just skip to the part where you give me your Line ID.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Jaguars!

Ah, finally I have found you, yes you. The 'interestingly sarcastic' girl of my dreams. You have no idea of the ennui I suffer, drifting through dates of wit barely even dariaesque. How I long for us to dive together against the rush of the world, to be caught and thrown into an eddying corner where we can ponder the thousand mysteries represented by the lights of the city, or turn around and admire the stars eternal. And then your bored face will drop a line from a sci-fi series so obscure that even Gene Roddenberry had forgotten about it.

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

ah! i see you are not like other girls. i myself am unlike other boys! could this be a romance for the ages?!?!?

Goons Are Great posted:

Ok simple question: Since the key to being happy isn't to search for meaning but to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense until you die, do you want to waste some time with me and wait for the heat death of the universe or are you like the rest of the illiterate idiots that somehow don't want to do that with me?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

Jaguars! posted:

Ah, finally I have found you, yes you. The 'interestingly sarcastic' girl of my dreams. You have no idea of the ennui I suffer, drifting through dates of wit barely even dariaesque. How I long for us to dive together against the rush of the world, to be caught and thrown into an eddying corner where we can ponder the thousand mysteries represented by the lights of the city, or turn around and admire the stars eternal. And then your bored face will drop a line from a sci-fi series so obscure that even Gene Roddenberry had forgotten about it.

Jaguars! posted:

dariaesque

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

Hey there squirt. Can I call you "squirt"? Listen squirt, I love what you're doing with this brand. Great synergy, what with the horse pics, hiking pics, dog pics, all very hot, very big trends right now. You must be pulling what, 2-3k impressions? Look squirt, I'll level with you: I want to take your engagement to the next level. Which is to say, I want you to engage me, in marriage. We can be Mr. and Mrs. Squirt, fuggeddaboutit. We'll talk it over at lunch, I know this great pastrami place that'll knock the dick right outta yer rear end. Ciao squirt, mwah

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

Hey there squirt. Can I call you "squirt"? Listen squirt, I love what you're doing with this brand. Great synergy, what with the horse pics, hiking pics, dog pics, all very hot, very big trends right now. You must be pulling what, 2-3k impressions? Look squirt, I'll level with you: I want to take your engagement to the next level. Which is to say, I want you to engage me, in marriage. We can be Mr. and Mrs. Squirt, fuggeddaboutit. We'll talk it over at lunch, I know this great pastrami place that'll knock the dick right outta yer rear end. Ciao squirt, mwah

TIL where drilldo squirts come from

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

frump truck

hello... again!

Hello,

I am awash in a sea of misery,,,,

If you receive this message, you must send it to ten of your friends or you will die in five days,,,,,,,

Do you like burgers? I know a place hit me up on the cell PEACE

joxxuh
Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a non-binary BIWOC, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not like a stereotypical cis-guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

d...dad?

FutonForensic

lmao

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I have a big ol' dick. Like not monstrous or anything but def. worth talking about more over a first date.

alexandriao

why hello there

I would like to talk to you about the possibility of persuing engaging sexual relations with your earthly form.

I think that you are, as my lawyer puts it, "cute", and would like to see the possibility of a relationship in the future.

thank you for your time
yours truly
eric hamburger the IIIIth

alexandriao

do you grow tomatoes? i grow tomatoes i have very big tomatoes and zucchini that i tend daily they are filled with succulent juices when eat them and are very nourishing. i find them aesthetically pleasant and so do the girls who have seen them, "oh, that's a nice tomato" and "i like a big zucchini" they will say i am willing to share my fruits and vegetables with you, i am a very kind spirited and open person

do you grow a herb garden? i would like to see pictures of your herb garden before i see it in person i have wasted my time on people before that said they had a herb garden and i gave them a good tomato or a look at my hearty zucchinis and then i found out their herb garden wasn't big enough to plant them when i share :( i felt such disappointment and i had to go home alone if you do have a herb garden then i would like to taste a little bit of it if you will let me

i hope you will indulge me in partaking in my vegetables and i hope i can taste your herbs at some point if you are not a pretender like some of the other people on this web site thank you for reading my message and i hope to see you soon

Bright Bart

alexandriao posted:

I think that you are, as my lawyer puts it, "cute"

I am definitely stealing this. You will not get a trip report but know that you have given me a gift of either laughs or human physical contact.

Bright Bart

alexandriao posted:

i hope you will indulge me in partaking in my vegetables and i hope i can taste your herbs at some point if you are not a pretender like some of the other people on this web site thank you for reading my message and i hope to see you soon

BYOB: Pictures of herb gardens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Bright Bart posted:

I am definitely stealing this. You will not get a trip report but know that you have given me a gift of either laughs or human physical contact.

thank you my kind "pal" (as young ones say) i will write your name doen in a book because that is where i keep the names of all of the people who have been nice to me and after the apocalypse happens and god comes down and tries to squish people i will find you all and help you not be squished as that is very messy and would not be very nice to see my friends squished everywhere