Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
G Police was a fun game and they really should make it again. Tenchu as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Final Fantasy 7

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Pac-Man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Final Fantasy 7

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Last of Us II, Grand Theft Auto V and Marvel's Spider-Man

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Wario Virtual Boy Land

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im sick to the fuckin gills of remakes and remasters but this is objectively correct

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

im sick to the fuckin gills of remakes and remasters but this is objectively correct

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thinkin about it it's actually super hosed up that they haven't tried putting real money into a kaiju game, just pushed out 10000 tie-in games with box art that looks like a low-rent chinese ad agency threw up and that play like hot wet turds ever since destroy all monsters melee

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hey

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm taking over your dumbass thread op, mods please rename it to games they should make.

1) platinum should make a full bore sentai game with bayonetta-style fight 100 guys at once karate segments and then massive mech boss fights. i guess i should actually just play w101 but give me more of those
2) another mech game from fromsoft only with dark souls style worldbuilding and boss fights

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Fungah! posted:

2) another mech game from fromsoft only with dark souls style worldbuilding and boss fights

Woah.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

open world game thats basically cowboy bebop. small ship full of criminals that do dangerous space crimes to keep their ship and themselves afloat. i guess you'd have to structure it against a larger story where every so often you'd stumble into a story mission that moves you towards whatever goal you're looking for. feel like the shadowrun game guys would be good at this one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i had this idea playing romancing saga 2 but a jrpg based in a cyberpunk world where as part of the first heist your party gets a cerebral implant that downloads your memories into another unwilling person when you die. so like the new character you recruit is a mix of your old dead guy and the new guy. you choose what to keep when your old guy dies but you get limited capacity so like you could a) keep the cool move your guy had b) keep the key piece of intel that you needed for the run you were on or maybe like c) keep some personal memories or experiences that would unlock a sidequest later. multiple endings, nebulous story paths.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

open world game thats basically cowboy bebop. small ship full of criminals that do dangerous space crimes to keep their ship and themselves afloat. i guess you'd have to structure it against a larger story where every so often you'd stumble into a story mission that moves you towards whatever goal you're looking for. feel like the shadowrun game guys would be good at this one

key thing on this one dont go the x3/rebel galaxy route where you get super bogged down in the minutia of space combat in a fuckin miserable way although if you did rogue squadron style dogfighting as part of some missions and its good i'm not against it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i'm taking over your dumbass thread op, mods please rename it to games they should make.

1) platinum should make a full bore sentai game with bayonetta-style fight 100 guys at once karate segments and then massive mech boss fights. i guess i should actually just play w101 but give me more of those

wonderful 101 is amazing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

wonderful 101 is amazing

ive heard that but i cant afford anything else right now. its next up on my buy list if we dont get another direct soon with something i want more

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WB fungah I thought you were dead or sucked into Bicyclops' dreamhell.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol wb fungah. Long time no see

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol wb fungah. Long time no see

ty guys

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Final Fantasy XIII but with a new name so it's properly respected this time

u love to see it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

i think Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy VII woulda pissed off even more people

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

i think Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy VII woulda pissed off even more people

dumb gently caress gamers: uwuw isn't female cloud so amazing

Me a holy warrior of christ: Yes

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Earthbound except keep it exactly the same, bundle it with it’s prequel and sequel and release it on the switch

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

EmmyOk posted:

I’d like this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

dumb gently caress gamers: uwuw isn't female cloud so amazing

Me a holy warrior of christ: Yes

mmmmmmmmmm

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
L.A.Machine Guns and Gunblade New York

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Illusion of Gaia (or Illusion of Time or whatever it was also called). Could update its combat to be slightly more actiony, but mostly just give it sweet new graphics and stuff. It's already mostly about the presentation, and a lot of the loosely-real-world inspired environments could be pretty sick.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Super Mario

and per se and
May 17, 2020
Desert Bus.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hjk posted:

Desert Bus.

they already did

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

smh at these fake gamers coming in to drop meme games when desert bus vr came out 3 years ago

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pokemon Snap

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WCW/NWO Revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb