Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm doing fine, OP, so it's just a localized problem.

I'm sure you're glad to hear that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hmm, lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get to a washing machine, and slam your dick with the lid! The pain will distract you from your headache

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

YeahTubaMike posted:

If you're having trouble masturbating and it's not because of an actual physical disability, you should probably just refrain from masturbating.

Sometimes you just have to grudgefuck yourself to show who's in charge. Afterwards yell at your penis a lot for being such a failure.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Update: never got around to masturbating yesterday, but I'm feeling fine today so I'll probably bust one sometime this evening.

Also what the gently caress, I can mark a page as unread partway through now? Is this the most significant advancement on the forums in the last 10 years?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Not an expert but I think you’re supposed to think about OTHER PEOPLE’S moms op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cantaloupe posted:

Update: never got around to masturbating yesterday, but I'm feeling fine today so I'll probably bust one sometime this evening.

Also what the gently caress, I can mark a page as unread partway through now? Is this the most significant advancement on the forums in the last 10 years?

Sounds good, let us know how it goes, er, comes I guess.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Cantaloupe posted:

Thanks for the update. Please describe the motions and intensity of your masturbation for us in great detail.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

try jerking off with both hands on the mkb

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nurge posted:

Sometimes you just have to grudgefuck yourself to show who's in charge. Afterwards yell at your penis a lot for being such a failure.

Sometimes it helps to think about OTHERS yelling at your penis or vagina being a complete failure, I've found. Give that a whirl!!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Thanks for the update. Please describe the motions and intensity of your masturbation for us in great detail.

I'll be he's one of those slow sensual "i love you" masturbators

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

hamtaro posted:

try jerking off with both hands on the mkb

My Knife Boobs?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my knife boobs are keen and deadly

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Hi, you can beat your dick too much and lose sensitivity take a break and do some drugs.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Big Beef City posted:

*flips furiously through his copy of "So You Own A Penis"*
I'm not, ah, I mean there's like...6 pages in this thing and I don't...I don't see...ah...

Nurge posted:

Well, I don't have a penis, so my advice may have been flawed.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I tried to jack it today, oh boy
About a lucky man who opened his rear end
And though the rear end was rather wide
Well, I just had to masturbate
I saw the photograph

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'd love to turn me on

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm on SSRIs so cranking it is an ordeal. Good luck with your broke dick OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

want one?

heeeyooo

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

YeahTubaMike posted:

You can yell at other genital types as well. Live the dream.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Get outta here you charlatan

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Cantaloupe posted:

I've had a pretty bad head ache since 1:00, which has made it nearly impossible to maintain an erection. Hopefully it'll go away by this evening and I'll be able to crank one out before bedtime.

Dude, I poo poo you not, They make things now that can jack you off in 2mins where you don't even have to be hard. No butt stuff. Although it could burn up on yo dick like a cheap vape pen battery lol.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did OP flog the hog yet?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Did OP flog the hog yet?

We should take him squatchin if he hasn't, gonna have a lot of pent up mountain thunder.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

YeahTubaMike posted:

Since when do you need a penis for loving yourself?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

We should take him squatchin if he hasn't, gonna have a lot of pent up mountain thunder.

Nothin like a long hard night o’ squatchin to replenish a man’s ardor. That’s what my pappy always said an’ he was hornier than a squatch with two peters. I remember him and Drew’s ol’ man would come back from a weekend o’ squatchin and they’d both be walkin all funny on account o’ bein so riled up.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
cranked out a pretty good one today.

hope your fortunes change op.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

A penis doing its best Jackie Chan impression, yelling "I- I don't want any trouble". Two rough customers approach on either side.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Muscle Wizard posted:

cranked out a pretty good one today.

hope your fortunes change op.

Op shakes magic 8 balls. Out of flaxen liquid rises Outlook Not So Good

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Nothin like a long hard night o’ squatchin to replenish a man’s ardor. That’s what my pappy always said an’ he was hornier than a squatch with two peters. I remember him and Drew’s ol’ man would come back from a weekend o’ squatchin and they’d both be walkin all funny on account o’ bein so riled up.

Squatchin ain't for the weak. That's for sure. Gotta fully commit to walking like a hobgoblin for two, three days after a good weekend in the squatchin hills.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Op shakes magic 8 balls. Out of flaxen liquid rises Outlook Not So Good

:(

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fumble posted:

Dude, I poo poo you not, They make things now that can jack you off in 2mins where you don't even have to be hard. No butt stuff. Although it could burn up on yo dick like a cheap vape pen battery lol.

I think we need to reflect on this post for moment.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Here is man.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
When given the risk of Chernobyl meltdown penis, still fuckin' anything.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
if you're having trouble maintaining an erection I would recommend trying some cocaine, or if unavailable or too expensive, crystallized methamphetamines

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Fumble posted:

Dude, I poo poo you not, They make things now that can jack you off in 2mins where you don't even have to be hard. No butt stuff.

Sounds like we're even closer to the world of A Boy and His Dog, then.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP spice up your wank with vics vapo rub.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, I know that when I've had a headache and masturbated to orgasm I end up with a real THROBBER and I don't mean my erection, I mean the headache gets super bad (maybe due to the exercise raising blood pressure).

So give your dick and your head a rest for a bit... but wait... you already came multiple times to our replies ITT, didn't you, you dirty bastard.

And yeah, it takes one to know one.

Edit: Oh glad you got over your headache, now gently caress off and flog your log already and spare us the loving details ffs.

Edit2: Or gently caress one of your namesakes, "Canteloupe".

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 17, 2020

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
op your dick is bad

Hav a better dcik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
imagine depleting your precious male essence by giving into your carnal urges, lmao

the headaches are a sign of your awakening. embrace them