Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

What does the SFC in the title even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At the rate this game is going, we're gonna be fighting Dio by sometime next video aren't we?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Zanzibar Ham posted:

As soon as they realize they can jump him when he shows up with his tarots, yes.

"Oh? You're approaching me? PICK A CARD!" *jumps out of menu*

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I can't wait to be impressed with how good Iggy's animations look for the first 3 times i see them and then immediately start ignoring them like i did everybody else in the Stardust Crusaders

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Like, They did the same thing for Star Platinum but it's like whoever did the voice for Dio just did not give enough to even yell it

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Knowing the bullshit that Giogio's Stand gets up too how in the in the world can this game be at all difficult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I like how it seems like ever Jojo game has a "secret/secret finding" mechanic because the way these fights end up going is usually not just "punch man until he explodes" which what they always makes these games out to be anyway.