Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Two things:

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumber land. The tides of black nightmare goop pouring through the gates of dreamland, the vicious swamp of animal consciousness usurping the civilized mind. gently caress.

The other thing is a snippet of a film I accidentally walked in on my parents watching when I was like 5. No idea what it was, but a guy kills himself by jumping off of a building. It was like I could feel my brain developing both an understanding and fear of mortality in real time. Like that was the moment that it clicked in my little mind that I would cease to exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU