Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

My penis is smaller because I was in a swimming pool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

These pretzels are making me HORNY

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Owl you doin?

*could work in a show where Joey from friends became an owl or in a different show with an owl in it who is referencing Joey's line from friends*

Owlllllrighty then.

*Ace Venture turns into an owl and then he uses familiar catchphrases only he is now an owl*

Owl be back.

*Owlnard Schwarzenegger reprises his role as the Terminator only this time he's an owl*

Owl Stella Got Her Groove Back

*not a line but a possible title for a remake of How Stella Got Her Groove Back only this time she's an owl*

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

What a long wait, feels like we've been waiting twelve years...

(Crowd goes ooooooooohh! in anticipation of the line)

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Michael Imperioli stars as Brooklyn-based ghost hunter Tony “Spooks” Pizzagliatelle. His tag line when he traps a ghost is “‘Eyyyyyy, I’m bout to grabaghoul!”

I love it. I want to watch this show.

"drat ghost took my slice, eyyy, don't make me grabaghoul you fuggin ghost gently caress"

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

"Paulie grab this ghost's fuckin slime tail, I'm gonna put a vice grip on his ghost balls. You muthafucka you, takin my slice. Marone!"

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Michael Rappaport costars.

"Hey ma! Come look at this fuckin ghost. That's a weird lookin fuckin ghost."

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

These are the Glen-GHOULIE leads. And to you, they’re MOLD! A. Always. B. Be. C. Closing. C. CASKETS! Ahahahahahhaa

Hey Ton' you said this Crip creeper or whoever is from Mitch and Murray? Where does he get off talkin to us like this?

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Seinfeld in 1991 gave us the setup "These pretzels are making me thirsty." The long wait is over. 29 years later we get the punchline.

https://twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/status/1274505742750371842?s=19

*I slam my money down on the table* "I'm out!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Hey Houston, eyyyy No probbbblemmmmmm