Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
It sucks when people try to steal the esteem due to soldiers but they are hardly the only ones getting impersonated. What are others?

Personally I always make sure to wear a Health Inspector badge I found in an old second-hand desk's drawer when I go to a fast food place. Makes sure they don't spit in my burgers. Or do! Whatever it is that's changed it's working and they taste delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGoJbD-TzG0

Stooge

Wearing a janitors uniform and talking at length about all the gum I removed from tables to anyone that will listen.

*Thousand yard stare* "Could stack 'em six feet high and use them as a maintenance ladder..."

Space Taxi
I hope you are all enjoying the stolen-valour thread I made

TODD BONZALEZ

Space Taxi posted:

As the webmaster of the something awful forums, I thank you for your contribution

nut

Space Taxi posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Space Taxi posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
i checked out harry potter from the library and crossed out j. k. rowling's name on the cover and wrote mine there instead and now everyone else who checked it out wants me to stop posting on twitter

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
i checked out the art of the deal from the library and crossed out donald trump's name on the cover and wrote mine there instead and now i'm the leader of the free world

Jaguars!

What colour is the boathouse in Hereford?

WHAT COLOUR IS THE BOATHOUSE AT HEREFORD

As I berate him, The obese man in a unisuit and sweatband shrinks against the supermarket till, clutching his 3m long sculling oar for protection

Heather Papps

hello friend

was inventing the internet hard? yes. yes it was.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

more falafel please

forums poster

yes, I'm a stall man

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Literally A Person

Going to the bars dressed up as a cowboy. Bang bang, baby, I'm a cowboy.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

i may have never farmed a day in my life but that doesn't stop me from pointing out corn and hay bale errors at every haunted maize i enter

FluffieDuckie

Space Taxi posted:

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

As the webmaster of the something awful forums, I thank you for your contribution

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

as the moderator of byob, i'd like to congratulate myself on how well things have been going the past month or so

nut

ah I see ur phone posting....ahem......nudge nudge.... ok you know what I’m going to stand over here until you’re ready to thank me

Escape From Noise

Literally A Person posted:

Going to the bars dressed up as a cowboy. Bang bang, baby, I'm a cowboy.

Sir, this is Texas. Everyone is a cowpoke

Twenty Four

Space Taxi posted:

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

FluffieDuckie posted:

as the moderator of byob, i'd like to congratulate myself on how well things have been going the past month or so

lol

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you, thank you for emptyquoting my posts ITT. Yes, I put a lot of thought in posting and sometimes you get a little emptyquote as compensation, it's what happens.

No, I never emptyquote myself.

Stooge

What do you mean you're not going to give me a store discount? I created walmart!

Escape From Noise

Stooge posted:

What do you mean you're not going to give me a store discount? I created walmart!

So your daughter is a murderer? Dang.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So your daughter is a murderer? Dang.

*leans in closer* actually I did it

biosterous

nut posted:

*leans in closer* actually I did it

:lmao:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

frump truck

hello... again!

if you are dining out you can say you want to give your compliments to the chef and when he comes out your dining companion can sneak into the kitchen and steal his frying pan

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

i buy these bad boys to clean up my yard, and i'm not even a contractor :smug:

more falafel please

forums poster

when I get lumber at Home Depot I go to the pro checkout lanes even though I'm decidedly an amateur

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

me, wearing a gap employee badge, sweating profusely when a crisis threatening hundreds of orphans can be averted only by swift and accurate folding of a thousand garments

ty nesamdoom!

Stooge

Manifisto posted:

me, wearing a gap employee badge, sweating profusely when a crisis threatening hundreds of orphans can be averted only by swift and accurate folding of a thousand garments

FluffieDuckie

canyoneer posted:

i buy these bad boys to clean up my yard, and i'm not even a contractor :smug:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
idk when I was in college I worked on a film with a guy who was so insufferable to work with, hated the screenplay I wrote top to bottom after all our meetings and spent most of his time being an ideas guy that finally I went to the professor and was like "yeah I can't do this I'm just gonna roll solo"

fast forward two months, we're screening our films at a festival, and turns out he jacked my entire screenplay beat for beat, changing a very small amount of dialogue, and didn't credit me for the work. I laffed

google THIS

Wearing a tracksuit even though I never run. Also, I shoplifted the tracksuit. Stolen velour.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*doorbell rings* hey guys, I made pizza!

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*doorbell rings* hey guys, I made pizza!

Literally A Person

Covering up that this is, in fact, Digiorno and not delivery.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

What do you mean, what smell? Oh that? Yeah, sorry, it was me, I farted.

google THIS

Friend: Oh cool, which half did you do?

Me: (following his gaze to my 13.1 bumper sticker) The uh...top half?

Heather Papps

hello friend

*wearing a military surplus jacket*
"remember, you have the cards from the store in your pocket if anyone asks. "haha yeah, it was on sale i never served here look" and then hand them the card. it'll be fine!"

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Wearing a tracksuit even though I never run. Also, I shoplifted the tracksuit. Stolen velour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
saying you won calypso's twisted metal tournament as if you could without altering the world or become a stretched face that covers the day time sky

slumpy