Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's me, I'm the one wearing a coverall with some guy's name stitched on the breast offering to change someone's tire but after a half hour the driver notices I'm trying to remove lug nuts with a phillips head screwdriver.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
*sporting cheap fake tan and poorly applied henna* Yeah me and the family went to a really nice Thai beach over break. Those monks really do a good job giving you tattoos by hand. It hurts but it's worth it.

wearing a lampshade

Never thought I'd open up a successful plumbing business. Life's been pretty good since my belt broke.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

albany academy posted:

Never thought I'd open up a successful plumbing business. Life's been pretty good since my belt broke.

:lol::lol::lol:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Bright Bart

Showing up to the Pimp Convention though I secretly just love the fashion and hate exploiting women.

Stooge

Wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the sleeves and being terrified someone will ask me about the art of lecturing students

Bright Bart

Stooge posted:

Wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the sleeves and being terrified someone will ask me about the art of lecturing students

Just start into a rant about how "doctor" means teacher not healer and how physicians stole the white coat to appropriate the esteem of scientists.

That'll pass. And you also won't get asked about anything ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

stole this velour from a nurse

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!