Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
certainly i am the only one who is allowed to have sex with this mummy. i know everyone in the world wants to have sex with this mummy, but i am the only one who is allowed to do it.

i am straddling the mummy now, and i feel the dry bones shifting beneath my weight as the skin cracks and tears apart.
now, i will ruin this mummy with my vigorous pumping so that no one else can ever enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TODD BONZALEZ

i carefully record every context, soil cut and small find location on my chart before loving the oyster midden

Finger Prince

I dropped out of archeology school after my rock dusting prof failed me for holding the brush wrong.

Finger Prince

Post holes are fascinating evidence of how ancient peoples constructed their dwellings and communities. But y'ever hosed one? I have.

nut

ya'll need jesus (i found his remains)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Smokin' up all the ancient weed and planting them seeds hoping they're still viable

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
this? uh, it's some kind of ritual object. probably of great religious significance (it is a dildo)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
[pays ISIS to explode the dig site that contains evidence of ancient astronauts]

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i dress like indiana jones, because i think it makes me look fun

i also have sex with my students, like indiana jones

----------------

nut

I put guardrails around things I think look funny or neat

Finger Prince

*Writes a journal article describing the origins and development of metalworking in ancient Sumeria on my eyelids and blinks at u for peer review*

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
archaeology tip: make sure you carry a tube of "flesh colored" paint with you, so that you can paint the skin of any pharaohs you find white

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
[denies the existence of Atlantis, even though the Nazis obviously found it and pilfered its technology] hurf durf

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Claim to need grant funding for your paper on "ethnogens of the world" when really you're just going to trip absolute balls in the jungle with your archeologist pals.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

I’m kind of like a modern day pirate arrrrr please unhand me officer

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

When word gets out, they're gonna bury me. I don't know how much longer I can keep my head in the sand. I tell you, this life is the pits! I don't know how I managed to dig my own grave, but this site is not working out. I'm old but certainly not, not--a fossil--like they say. If only I'd brushed up on my hieroglyphics I could have avoided that sexy snake dungeon.

Scorpions? Yeah, right!

They think I'm a joke, but when they see me mummyride my whip, their fedoras are going to implode.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

google THIS

Other archaeologist: So, have you found any artifacts at your dig site?

Me: You'd better believe...wait, did you say artiFACTS?

OA: Uh, yeah.

Me: Like with an "a" sound? That's what they're called?

OA: Yes...?

Me: (quickly grabbing a bucket and sponge) I just realized I, uh, forgot to do something.

Finger Prince

I don't know what to say, I can't really explain it, but ancient fertility idols just get me so loving hard.

FutonForensic

sometimes I rummage through ball pits for children and pretend they're bones, just so I can get that rush

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

sometimes I rummage through ball pits for children and pretend they're bones, just so I can get that rush

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stooge

What do you mean dinosaur dicks wouldn't fossilise?

A whole career dedicated to finding a Dinosaur dong...

:negative:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Other archaeologist: So, have you found any artifacts at your dig site?

Me: You'd better believe...wait, did you say artiFACTS?

OA: Uh, yeah.

Me: Like with an "a" sound? That's what they're called?

OA: Yes...?

Me: (quickly grabbing a bucket and sponge) I just realized I, uh, forgot to do something.

Trying

Baldrick: "So this is conclusive evidence of a previously undiscovered Iron Age settlement?"

Phil: "I dunno. Maybe?"

Scarf Guy: "Let's go to the pub!"

All: "Hooray!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

this temple sucks, i've been jamming this giant glowing gem into the eye socket of the cyclops statue for like an hour and the boss fight won't start

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Stooge posted:

What do you mean dinosaur dicks wouldn't fossilise?

A whole career dedicated to finding a Dinosaur dong...

:negative:

The expository "Mr. DNA" cartoon from Jurassic Park, except instead of mosquitos it's perfectly preserved dongs from dinosaurs who tried to gently caress tree sap.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me (my old rear end stuck at the bottom of another loving pit trap): I BELONG IN A MUSEUM!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jun 16, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me: At last! We have solved the secret of the Chamber of Ultimate Booty! Let us gather up the treasure and head back!

Guide: FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S JUST AN ESCAPE ROOM!!! AND YOU TOOK LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE, EVER!

Trying

Geophys is essentially reading tea leaves

google THIS

google THIS posted:

The expository "Mr. DNA" cartoon from Jurassic Park, except instead of mosquitos it's perfectly preserved dongs from dinosaurs who tried to gently caress tree sap.

Whoops, Chuck Tingle just filed a C&D against me for this post

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Whoops, Chuck Tingle just filed a C&D against me for this post

POUNDING my PLAGIARIZER in the METAPHORICAL BUTT, LEGALLY SPEAKING

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
ghost of the ancient priest-king [gesturing toward an elaborate series of mirrors]:
well done on making it through my tomb of traps; but can you pass this final trial?

me: [turning on my iphone flashlight and shining it over the cradle that holds the Ruby of Immortality]
"mmehn mmoo mmmaah mmee mmaammoo maaaoo?" this loving guy.

----------------

nut

Bonaventure posted:

ghost of the ancient priest-king [gesturing toward an elaborate series of mirrors]:
well done on making it through my tomb of traps; but can you pass this final trial?

me: [turning on my iphone flashlight and shining it over the cradle that holds the Ruby of Immortality]
"mmehn mmoo mmmaah mmee mmaammoo maaaoo?" this loving guy.

lmfbo

tangie
an archaeologist digging up byob would find weed

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

oh no my theodolite is broken

Jaguars!

oh, here, take mine you silly goose

Jaguars!

*rummaging in steamer chest*

"let's see, I've got a Leica TS10 3", a Wild T3 0.5", a Troughton and Sims 20", a BBS 14" and a bad dragon 7", I'd prefer it if you took the Leica"

Twenty Four

*laughing my rear end off at anyone who spent years in grad school for archeology and took out multiple student loans they can't pay off, meanwhile I just went to the hardware store and bought a shovel*

Stooge

Twenty Four posted:

*laughing my rear end off at anyone who spent years in grad school for archeology and took out multiple student loans they can't pay off, meanwhile I just went to the hardware store and bought a shovel*

'scuse me sir, you got a licence for that there shovel?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

"Um guys......*backs away from the hole slowly* ...I think you need to see this"

*lights go out, inhuman howling, screams, then silence*

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Friend A: OMG! I discovered something! This might be the discovery of the century! The millenia, even!

Friend B: That's nice.

Friend A: I'm clearing away the debris; it's coming into focus- I can see it! OMG I can't believe it!

Friend B: Dude, you're high, we're at the beach, and that's your loving foot you just unburied in the sand. Again. Now shut the gently caress up and gimmee a beer...