Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC_QK0x1RU8

This man and his wife made this FB video in response to my wife calling them out on their racisim. He went on to make the greatest argument I've heard this year - that white people are minorities because the dinosaurs came here first. I wish the Dinosaurs sitcom from the 90's addressed this issue..

I'll leave this with you, GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I didn't know gurf posted in c-spam

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
words really can mean whatever you want them to

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:baby:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm not watching that.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
We now know, thanks to science, that a minority of dinosaurs were huge scaly monsters, some had feathers, and many had fur or fuzz, and I think that sucks and frankly science can go gently caress itself.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fishing with the fam posted:

I'm not watching that.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is there a dinosaur equivalent of furries? Scalies or something? Your neighbors are that, OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Really intense debate on if Italians are white through the lens of the Super Mario World DIC cartoon with Yoshi

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dinosaurs went extinct because they clicked youtube links all day and neglected planetary defence.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Icochet posted:

Dinosaurs went extinct because they clicked youtube links all day and neglected planetary defence.

Aliens threw a big chunk of rock at them to shut up their constant social media comments. They will do the same to us if we don't shut down Facebook right away.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is there a dinosaur equivalent of furries? Scalies or something? Your neighbors are that, OP

Scalies are for dragons

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
White people are minorities

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Some believe The Dinosaur Empire will rise again, but I’m here to tell you Dinosaurs are weak against Getter Rays.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

nobodygetshurt posted:

This man and his wife made this FB video in response to my wife calling them out on their racisim. He went on to make the greatest argument I've heard this year - that white people are minorities because the dinosaurs came here first. I wish the Dinosaurs sitcom from the 90's addressed this issue..

Dude is a tomatosaurus

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Inverted Icon posted:

White people are minorities monstrosities.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
does that mean it's finally legal to kill whitey

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gently caress off gurf.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There's also way more honey bees than white people OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We live in the world of ants, maaaan. Millions and millions of ants for every man, their tiny chitinous feet stomping on human face forever

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

nobodygetshurt posted:

Great to see you really challenging yourself when it comes to people to argue with, guy for sure doesn't look/sound/act like a pre homo sapien relative keep up the good work

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

We live in the world of ants, maaaan. Millions and millions of ants for every man, their tiny chitinous feet stomping on human face forever

respect and study the ants, my friend, their presence says more about you than any number of them could articulate

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

the ants are taking over

build the wall

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
All reptile furries are scales but I don’t know what amphibian furries are

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Bragging about winning that epic Facebook argument ftw

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Yeah not sure if I feel worse for dumb dinosaur guy or OP in this exchange lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So this is a post of a video on Facebook being recorded by a phone with another phone? About a slapfight? Is that it op?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

All reptile furries are scales but I don’t know what amphibian furries are

Slimies.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What about bird furries? Featheries?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Don't doxx me.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

What about dick furries? People who dress up like dicks!!!

Dickies?!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

LabyaMynora posted:

What about dick furries? People who dress up like dicks!!!

Dickies?!

Heck yeah I'm going to dress up as a dick with HUGE tits!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm not muslim or jewish so I have a full popped collar, a sign of an absolute loving dick

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yeah that guy youre arguing with on facebook sure is dumb... who you are arguing on facebook with

🔊
https://i.imgur.com/rVtn5sT.mp4

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jun 19, 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Burt Sexual posted:

So this is a post of a video on Facebook being recorded by a phone with another phone? About a slapfight? Is that it op?

Consider yourselves lucky I've never bothered posting from a computer. If I did, I might make a poo poo op like this about all my slap fights with mouth breathers.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
awesome, i'm a stegosaurus!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah that guy youre arguing with on facebook sure is dumb... who you are arguing on facebook with

🔊
https://i.imgur.com/rVtn5sT.mp4

I reject the suggestion that bullwinkle is for retarded people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the beatles and thor too