Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
lol I never noticed you only need to power the totems to leave each map. I nullified everything on every one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah my strategy is to just select my entire gun mass and move it into creeper, then carpet up to the new safe area with towers. You might lose a few at the front each time but since you run a big energy surplus on most maps most of the time there's no reason not to constantly be building dozens of sacrificial blasters and mortars.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 20, 2020

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
When I played this mission I tried to rush up to the middle canyon not knowing the waves would overflow it, which made the beginning of the map very exciting.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Huh, I had no idea the pyramid could be destroyed. I rushed pylons to it, lost them when I realized I had to stop the creeper in the south from spilling out, then retook the area with suicide mortars/cannons before it died.

Actually I left it alone for quite a while, but barely any creeper flowed up onto the plateau. Maybe I was saved because I built a few mortars that were just barely able to hit the square next to it from my island and that kept the creeper flow in the area low enough.