Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

the new sony palystation5 is really loving big?? is this a new era of console is big meme??? take your claim now on ground floor for an assuredly epic, legendary, rare, uncommon thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

if ur choice of console cant be used to bludgeon a man to deaath then ur a noob (imo)

strapping in for a legendary thread

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

ground floor in a thread about excessive largesse

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

if ur choice of console cant be used to bludgeon a man to deaath then ur a noob (imo)

strapping in for a legendary thread

The gamecube isn't heavy but I think it's probably one of the better bludgeon consoles.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

The gamecube isn't heavy but I think it's probably one of the better bludgeon consoles.

The handle is what makes it the superior bludgeon choice

strong bird
May 12, 2009

:siren: CRITICAL ALERT :siren:

some games 'journalist' posted:

The precise results vary a bit depending on the source—and based on precisely where you start and end the measurements on the PS5's wavy design. That said, the consensus estimate puts the PS5 at anywhere from 15 inches to 16 inches wide (all measurements in this piece assume a horizontal orientation for the console, for simplicity). That's easily the largest single dimension for a video game system on record, outpacing the 12.8-inch width of the PS3 or the 12.6-inch width of the original Xbox.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

healtly at any size

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
bigger than the PS3? Dang. that thing could kill a man dropping from 10 feet

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
why is the ps5 so long??

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

strong bird posted:

:siren: CRITICAL ALERT :siren:

Width height and depth mean nothing for this sail looking thing. Do we have surface area or volume? Water displacement method should be good to check.

change.org petition to call it the "Big Five" or 'Big F' for short.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

the ps5 is shaped of a vagina and its also very big.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

it looks like it's being unzipped

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Wtf just buy a PC at this point

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

ive been searching all day for a tape masure long enough to measure ps5 and i can't find one!!!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

lol is this really what it looks like

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
The PS5 looks like rear end and the XBOX Series X looks like the monolith from 2001 put on some weight.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Barudak posted:

The handle is what makes it the superior bludgeon choice

Gamecubes should have replaced crates as a weapon in Yakuza.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Robzilla posted:

The PS5 looks like rear end and the XBOX Series X looks like the monolith from 2001 put on some weight.

OG Xbox controller was legit

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
giving three or four more generations of consoles b4 the universe runs out of space (b/c consoles big lol)

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the council of pc gamers warned of the impending collapse of space-time itself, but the greed and hubris of console gamers wouldn't be stopped

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
waiting the first hardware revision when they remove the idiotic fins

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

superman man of steel, but krypton is destroyed b/c all matter on the planet is used on big consoles which are ver big lol

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Finally. A video game console I won't be able to get accidentally lodged in my anus

strong bird
May 12, 2009

its rather big.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the ps5 is not very funny from where im standing (far away)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

hey ladies, look how huge my

...ps5 is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

nobody has post ed anything funny aprt from yours truly and so i will be cancleling this event forthwith.