Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hey guys just a heads up I'm installing some ultrabright aftermarket LED headlights in my truck. I've had my truck lifted so these twin light cannons are going to be focused directly on your rearview mirror if you drive a Toyota Camry, Subaru Forester, Honda Civic, or other soy-latte guzzling libtard cuck car. I'm going to tailgate and drive as close as possible behind you, and swerve in my lane while I attempt to cue up another Jordan Peterson talk on my shattered Iphone. They are going to be bright as gently caress, they will cut a beam of blinding bright blue/white light through our already reasonably well lit suburban streets. This kitted out Ford Raptor only gets driven to the supermarket, bar, and to work, but is an absolute necessity to a tier-1 operator like myself. As the general manager of a Batteries Plus, you just never know when you're going to have to get tactical.

"Jesus loving christ, this guy with the lights", you're going to say to your partner as you flip the rearview mirror away, your pupils dilating in a futile attempt to focus on the road in front of you.

"Are his brights on? What the gently caress?", you'll say aloud to nobody as you drive home from pulling a late one at the office. No, they are not. These are my normal headlights. They may not be street legal but I'm not too worried considering the huge blue lives Punisher decal I've slapped on the back of this bad boy. Ain't nobody loving with that.

Have a nice night, pussy.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jun 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nice

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

if you don't have an auto-dimming mirror in your car in 2020 you deserve to be blinded and swerve off a bridge because of the op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i take the train op

not willing to risk my life in traffic

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol jokes on you op, just makes it easier to see to empty out my piss bottles. :hmmyes:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

r u ready to WALK posted:

i take the train op

not willing to risk my life in traffic

Yeah well its a mans world better get used to living in it

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Oh hey! I saw your car the other day. Pretty sweet beams! A lot like that scene in Sunshine.

Sorry, have to keep this post short. Doctors still trying to save my eyes.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Seems like the OP is actually making fun of being cool as hell

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Unfortunately for you, the back of my car is a flawless parabolic mirror which directly reflects all light back into the eyes of drivers behind me.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Donnerberg posted:

Oh hey! I saw your car the other day. Pretty sweet beams! A lot like that scene in Sunshine.

Sorry, have to keep this post short. Doctors still trying to save my eyes.

Should've been wearing your Oakley Ballistic Tac Frames, brah. I never take mine off, not even while making doggystyle only sex with my overweight, timid wife.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Jeza posted:

Unfortunately for you, the back of my car is a flawless parabolic mirror which directly reflects all light back into the eyes of drivers behind me.

I have actually considered doing this on several occasions. I drive a two-seater, so it would theoretically only involve getting a reflective material, hinging it along the bottom of the rear windshield, and adding some sort of clip at the top of the rear windshield. The material would lay flat on the parcel shelf behind me, and I could just flip it up into position when encountering the situation descibed in the OP. Although given the angle of the rear windshield, it would probably just redirect light upward versus backwards.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Any of you boys try flipping a parabolic mirror on me FIRST OF ALL I've got my tac frames on and it's not gonna do a loving thing. SECOND I'm not afraid of pulling a PIT maneuver I learned from watching my DVD collection of Worlds Wildest Police Videos in my finished mancave basement.

YOU BOYS KNOW THE RULES

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ratjaculation posted:

if you don't have an auto-dimming mirror in your car in 2020 you deserve to be blinded and swerve off a bridge because of the op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Poor people hatred

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This man hates people lacking dinero. A swine

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its fine i ride a bike

one request if you do hit me make sure it kills me outright

sell my worldly belonging at market price and donate it to my friends to have a good party night

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This man hates people lacking dinero. A swine

Ay bro truth be told I pull a bit of water at the batteries plus but if you need to finance your Prius or whatever go talk to my uncle Big Bill Hell, Home of Challenge Pissing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, on narrow roads you will literally blind oncoming drivers in the other lane, especially on curves. Maybe one will be driving a twenty ton truck which will end your dangerous idiocy for good without hopefully harming themselves.

In the event of a head on collision, should both drivers live, one of the first things the other driver will tell the cops is how blinding your Klieg lights were. This willl go in the accident report, and since your illegal modification caused damage to property and person, you'll be legally liable for all damages and won't be covered by insurance. Hopefully that would put you off the road for good.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
perfect now i can finally see you through my limo tints on every window

wait why does everything look so dark and i can't see poo poo around me at night? can you link me the led lights you got? maybe ones with those angel eyes too

i feel like the stock lights are weak sauce and i just need brighter headlights
im already driving with highbeams but i still can't see anything right next to me at night

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

OP, on narrow roads you will literally blind oncoming drivers in the other lane, especially on curves. Maybe one will be driving a twenty ton truck which will end your dangerous idiocy for good without hopefully harming themselves.

In the event of a head on collision, should both drivers live, one of the first things the other driver will tell the cops is how blinding your Klieg lights were. This willl go in the accident report, and since your illegal modification caused damage to property and person, you'll be legally liable for all damages and won't be covered by insurance. Hopefully that would put you off the road for good.

Looks like someone had a kale salad for dinner!

♤♡◇♧

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Like I "get" it, but you're still pissing me off! Driving behind you people with a hangover...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
True story. When I was young my dad had one of those million candle power hand held lights that plug in to the cigarette lighter. He used that to point back at cars w bright lights. He was an rear end in a top hat then, as is today.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The_Continental posted:

Hey guys just a heads up I'm installing some ultrabright aftermarket LED headlights in my truck. I've had my truck lifted so these twin light cannons are going to be focused directly on your rearview mirror if you drive a Toyota Camry, Subaru Forester, Honda Civic, or other soy-latte guzzling libtard cuck car. I'm going to tailgate and drive as close as possible behind you, and swerve in my lane while I attempt to cue up another Jordan Peterson talk on my shattered Iphone. They are going to be bright as gently caress, they will cut a beam of blinding bright blue/white light through our already reasonably well lit suburban streets. This kitted out Ford Raptor only gets driven to the supermarket, bar, and to work, but is an absolute necessity to a tier-1 operator like myself. As the general manager of a Batteries Plus, you just never know when you're going to have to get tactical.

"Jesus loving christ, this guy with the lights", you're going to say to your partner as you flip the rearview mirror away, your pupils dilating in a futile attempt to focus on the road in front of you.

"Are his brights on? What the gently caress?", you'll say aloud to nobody as you drive home from pulling a late one at the office. No, they are not. These are my normal headlights. They may not be street legal but I'm not too worried considering the huge blue lives Punisher decal I've slapped on the back of this bad boy. Ain't nobody loving with that.

Have a nice night, pussy.

That's a helluva lot of feelings to project because a dude replaced a burned out headlight.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

OP sounds like you're on the right track but you need to add some LED light bars, it's a dark world out there these days and it takes more than just aftermarket headlights to illuminate it all

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Looks like Clara Barton patched that image up and sent it back out to make rounds herself

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I had no idea that a headlight could cost over $10 till my wife got an audi

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

putting on my 2,000 lumen headlight for my gentle cycle commute home on shared paths.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

The_Continental posted:

Looks like someone had a kale salad for dinner!

♤♡◇♧
https://i.imgur.com/XQrvbP3.mp4

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

God.
loving
dammit

You guys.

I don't care about cars and trucks at all.

I don't.

I don't care about them at all, that's why I don't know about them. I laugh off knowing about them and brush aside any info or topic about them because WHO CARES about them? I DON'T. I just needed to post about them to talk about them and how DUMB they are. NOT how mad I am about them, because I'm not because I don't know anything about them or aftermarket parts like headlights that you can buy and add to them to modify their performance much like a gaming PC.

WHICH I WOULDN'T DO.

Because of how RIDICULOUS that is. Headlights?! I've never even USED THEM. I hate them! Except when they shine in my eyes like Jim Bob MORON and his XTC 4800 Cobalt Vipers that he probably got at LITECORE.NET last week during their SALE NOT THAT I'D KNOW ABOUT IT FROM THEIR FORUMS LMAO gently caress THOSE IDIOTS I HATE IT WHAT MORONS YOU GUYS LOL

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Haha ayy woah ayy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SO DEMANDING posted:

OP sounds like you're on the right track but you need to add some LED light bars, it's a dark world out there these days and it takes more than just aftermarket headlights to illuminate it all

:sparkles: :gizz:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I have pop up headlights. It’s fun to pop em up and down.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Laslow posted:

I have pop up headlights. It’s fun to pop em up and down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1J42mnKho

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Good. HAving those ultra mega bright headlights flooding the road in front of you with light actually makes your pupils smaller. Which reduces your ability to see further down the road. This is a hindrance at night, when you know, its already dark so you have more difficulty to begin with, seeing things further down the road.
I hope you hit a pothole, which causes a tire to blow out and then you get in a horrible crash, paralyzing yourself that way instead of being put out of your misery by dying, you have to live the rest of your life as an invalid. Paying for the consequences of your actions and wishing you were dead every time you have to call for someone to come over and change your diaper after you've simultaneously poo poo and pissed yourself.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm jerking it while reading this.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

wesleywillis posted:

Good. HAving those ultra mega bright headlights flooding the road in front of you with light actually makes your pupils smaller. Which reduces your ability to see further down the road. This is a hindrance at night, when you know, its already dark so you have more difficulty to begin with, seeing things further down the road.
I hope you hit a pothole, which causes a tire to blow out and then you get in a horrible crash, paralyzing yourself that way instead of being put out of your misery by dying, you have to live the rest of your life as an invalid. Paying for the consequences of your actions and wishing you were dead every time you have to call for someone to come over and change your diaper after you've simultaneously poo poo and pissed yourself.

What a mean thing to say to a goon

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I know its bad but I actually want douchey bright lights and lift kit on my truck. Maybe even a monster decal so people know how "kyle" I am :(

I'll just keep driving it stock though, since I'm poor and lazy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The stock headlights on my truck actually COULD be brighter and I look forward to one of them going wonky on me or something so I have an excuse to put in "EyeBall Sorcher Welding Arc 69420"s so I can see better idgaf about some nerdling wimp cowering in fear because "seeing things" and "light" terrify them. Goddamn nerds.*

*In all honesty I've complained about super high intensity lights in the past and don't intend to go overboard and also think I'd like a slight upgrade to my own truck so I intend to strike a happy medium. Fuggin deal with that horrible realization, AMERICA.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

So glad I'm installing a popup mirror in my rear window.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
When I was younger and working in a production warehouse as a temp job sometimes on my way into work at like 5 am I'd end up with a lifted truck with blinding headlights following me for the last dozen or so miles of the commute because he worked at the same place. Guy was a forklift driver, ended up getting fired on the spot for bumping into poo poo on his forklift while on the phone.

Not a big surprise. Oblivious driver on his own time, oblivious driver at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How is "Driving behind you to the same place you're going, at the same time you're going there" 'oblivious'?