Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
oh

According to Opta Sports, Fred failed to make a single tackle, cross, run or interception during the match, and actually spent the majority of his time in possession of the ball on the centre spot due to six restarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Lmao, that's some advanced stats

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

David Luiz is a pretty bad footballer

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

paddyboat posted:

oh

According to Opta Sports, Fred failed to make a single tackle, cross, run or interception during the match, and actually spent the majority of his time in possession of the ball on the centre spot due to six restarts.

You can’t post this without the heat map

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
arsenal ruined him, he was ftw at the chels

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

track day bro! posted:

arsenal ruined him, he was ftw at the chels

So great they sold him twice

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mambo are you in here. Do you like BBQing? Just got a new smoker and I’m getting excited

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bape Culture posted:

Mambo are you in here. Do you like BBQing? Just got a new smoker and I’m getting excited

what’s his name lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Cactus jack

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Smoking meats

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ask him for some sneakers

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Still mad I didn’t win a single pair

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

he's old

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

Hi A6h, I'm kinda past BBQ TBF HTH, but I remember a bit. You can hardly go wrong with any kind of meat, I think.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Ask him for some sneakers

Hey man, how you doing?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
i cant believe david luiz died, yeah rip

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

paddyboat posted:

oh

hours later i'm still thinking about this and laughing

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m making burgers and curly fries :getin:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
did you go to the effort for home made curly fries or just supermarket ones?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
We have been landscaping our yard. We bought our house last summer and the yard was just weeds. We started 4 weekends ago and the original plan was that we'd finish today. I've hauled 19 tons of rocks and 10 cubic yards of mulch and we're not even half way done lol.

I fuckin hate rocks!

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

trem_two posted:

I've hauled 19 tons of rocks and 10 cubic yards of mulch and we're not even half way done lol.

*illuminates the chaz signal *

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

trem_two posted:

We have been landscaping our yard. We bought our house last summer and the yard was just weeds. We started 4 weekends ago and the original plan was that we'd finish today. I've hauled 19 tons of rocks and 10 cubic yards of mulch and we're not even half way done lol.

I fuckin hate rocks!

If it makes you feel better, when I was in high school and got in trouble, my dad made me dig huge holes in our backyard and fill them with big-rear end rocks, cover them up then do it all in reverse. All summer in the Atlanta heat and humidity one year when I got suspended for drinking on a school trip *flicks cigarette trying to be cool, lights self on fire*

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Hey man, how you doing?

lovely but things may not be as bad as they seem so there’s that. Can’t go and visit because of the ‘rona which sucks

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

I fuckin hate rocks!

When we moved in to our place my wife wanted to rip out some giant bushes we had in front of the house so she could plant a flower garden. I had to use a pick axe to get the root ball out of the ground. Look at this piece of poo poo

I had to rent a chainsaw to get that fucker in to pieces to have someone haul it away. And there’s another one to the left of the picture lol.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I was going to say I thought those were old pics and then I saw the WReX

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

trem_two posted:

I fuckin hate rocks!

Yard work: the post!

My entire front yard has a layer of that godforsaken weed fabric underneath it and I can't really do anything until I rip it up, thank god it's a small yard but it's still a lot of fabric.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

sticksy posted:

If it makes you feel better, when I was in high school and got in trouble, my dad made me dig huge holes in our backyard and fill them with big-rear end rocks, cover them up then do it all in reverse. All summer in the Atlanta heat and humidity one year when I got suspended for drinking on a school trip *flicks cigarette trying to be cool, lights self on fire*

Is your dad a Tibetan buddhist by chance? That's similar to what Marpa had his disciple Milarepa do, but Milarepa's transgression was a bit worse than yours.

He destroyed an entire village (his village, tbf) of lovely people with black magic causing massive rockslides, hailstorms, and idk what else. They'd cheated his family, so.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

your friend wicka posted:

Yard work: the post!

My entire front yard has a layer of that godforsaken weed fabric underneath it and I can't really do anything until I rip it up, thank god it's a small yard but it's still a lot of fabric.

That fabric sucks rear end

I had it in my place in TX but the Bermuda grass was so persistent it would grow runners several feet under the fabric then pop up inside of my flower bed straight through the fabric. The only thing that fabric ever did was make it a pain in the rear end to replace plants that died

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

I was going to say I thought those were old pics and then I saw the WReX

Yeah this was like 5 years ago, RIP WRX *makes gigantic fox racing logo shaped vape cloud*

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m the red mudflaps for driving in the city

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’m the red mudflaps for driving in the city

I think you’ll find that Rally Armor mud flaps are actually written into the contract when purchasing a WRX

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

they are ridiculous but actually quite good at keeping the snow and rocks out of the wheel well and the body panels. When I first put them on there there was like a kilo of random detritus behind the body work you attach them to.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

they are ridiculous but actually quite good at keeping the snow and rocks out of the wheel well and the body panels. When I first put them on there there was like a kilo of random detritus behind the body work you attach them to.

Oh, I know. I had them on both of my cars.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Shrapnig posted:

Oh, I know. I had them on both of my cars.

What were the names of those men?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ephex posted:

What were the names of those men?

idiot race

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Thirteenth Step posted:

*illuminates the chaz signal *

I couldn't haul poo poo right now I'm unfit as gently caress, I weighed myself the other day and in a panic started doing pressups and sit ups and then a 2 minute plank which has ruined my intercostal muscles for literally a week

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

I couldn't haul poo poo right now I'm unfit as gently caress, I weighed myself the other day and in a panic started doing pressups and sit ups and then a 2 minute plank which has ruined my intercostal muscles for literally a week

Me when I do any amount of strength training whatsoever

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I've lost like 7 pounds since the gym closed three months ago because I'm naturally skinny and lose muscle if I don't work out constantly :(

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

vyelkin posted:

I've lost like 7 pounds since the gym closed three months ago because I'm naturally skinny and lose muscle if I don't work out constantly :(

Mods ban this sick filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

vyelkin posted:

gently caress you