Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

vyelkin posted:

I've lost like 7 pounds since the gym closed three months ago because I'm naturally skinny and lose muscle if I don't work out constantly :(

Hell yeah high metabolism bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

vyelkin posted:

I've lost like 7 pounds since the gym closed three months ago because I'm naturally skinny and lose muscle if I don't work out constantly :(

My dick is too big and hot babes just won’t leave it alon e :(

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
my dick is naturally skinny but i work it out constantly

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

vyelkin posted:

You’re just not eating enough calories you little twink bitch

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

vyelkin posted:

I've lost like 7 pounds because I guess I get bored in the office and eat constantly, I've been eating way less since we started WFH. It probably also helps that my home office is on the third floor of my house so I am constantly going up and down stairs all day.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve gained weight since being home because the work cafeteria is terrible so I’d only eat what I brought and now I have access to anything

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bape Culture posted:

My dick is too big and hot babes just won’t leave it alon e :(

lol

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I weighed 195lbs / just under 14stone at the start of lockdown and now weigh 155lbs / 11stone.

:discourse:

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
im fat and smelly

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thirteenth Step posted:

I weighed 195lbs / just under 14stone at the start of lockdown and now weigh 155lbs / 11stone.

I was 135 now I'm around 139

I was 132 after a bike ride on Friday and gained 9 pounds in 24 hours lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Thirteenth Step posted:

very naice op

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Im still around 200lbs but im also 6ft 2.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Im still around 200lbs but im also 6ft 2.

U fat

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Mr. Mambold posted:

Is your dad a Tibetan buddhist by chance? That's similar to what Marpa had his disciple Milarepa do, but Milarepa's transgression was a bit worse than yours.

He destroyed an entire village (his village, tbf) of lovely people with black magic causing massive rockslides, hailstorms, and idk what else. They'd cheated his family, so.

I don't believe so, he was an...interesting guy, though. Philosophy major at Emory before he became an attorney so I wouldn't be surprised if he was familiar with Milarepa. I'm not though and definitely want to read more.

Think it mainly came from him being raised with corporal punishment from his shithead dad, who he hated so much he changed his surname and when his father wrote him a letter saying he was going to kill himself, my dad refused to go see him one last time :staredog:

So yeah, some pretty hosed up stuff but he did the best he could and I turned out ok.

To end this e/n tangent on a slightly positive note, I still have a photo of the "tree house" fort on stilts he built for us as kids hanging in front of my desk - he wasn't an architect or carpenter or anything like that by trade but since he was from the generation of "never show emotion or sentiment," it was one of the only ways he could express his love for my brother and me :unsmith:

(Don't know what that huge bit of fuzz is)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Rude

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

sticksy posted:

I don't believe so, he was an...interesting guy, though. Philosophy major at Emory before he became an attorney so I wouldn't be surprised if he was familiar with Milarepa. I'm not though and definitely want to read more.

Think it mainly came from him being raised with corporal punishment from his shithead dad, who he hated so much he changed his surname and when his father wrote him a letter saying he was going to kill himself, my dad refused to go see him one last time :staredog:

So yeah, some pretty hosed up stuff but he did the best he could and I turned out ok.

To end this e/n tangent on a slightly positive note, I still have a photo of the "tree house" fort on stilts he built for us as kids hanging in front of my desk - he wasn't an architect or carpenter or anything like that by trade but since he was from the generation of "never show emotion or sentiment," it was one of the only ways he could express his love for my brother and me :unsmith:

(Don't know what that huge bit of fuzz is)

Jfc, philosophy at Emory. That's like that dude that went to Alaska to find himself and ended up starving to death in a bus. Although my youngest daughter also graduated from Emory, lol. Pretty cold blooded poo poo with your grand dad, sorry.
Nice treehouse. How''d you guys get into it? I don't see a ladder. Or was that part of the mental torture, lmao? Jk, I kid.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Barry Shitpeas posted:

im fat and smelly

:doit: :maga::berninator:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Mr. Mambold posted:

Nice treehouse. How''d you guys get into it? I don't see a ladder. Or was that part of the mental torture, lmao? Jk, I kid.

That's a rope to climb in not a life alert

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bundy posted:

That's a rope to climb in not a life alert

How did I not see that.

bunnyx, have you seen a movie called Sans Soleil by Chris Marker? Thoughts?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Mr. Mambold posted:

How did I not see that.

bunnyx, have you seen a movie called Sans Soleil by Chris Marker? Thoughts?

yes, it's wonderful but it's aggressively non-narrative and came out a 70s political commune so it has some styling elements that are artistically of the time, not that it's aged badly but if you are going into it don't expect a standard documentary: it reminds me of things like the Qatsi trilogy but with slightly more structure. I'm pretty sure it's only an hour and a half so the worst thing that can happen is you think it's bobbins and turn it off after 15 minutes . Chris Marker also did La Jetee which inspired/was ripped off by 12 Monkeys.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Barry Shitpeas posted:

im fat and smelly

hello fellow fat and smelly goon

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fat gay nonce posted:

yes, it's wonderful but it's aggressively non-narrative and came out a 70s political commune so it has some styling elements that are artistically of the time, not that it's aged badly but if you are going into it don't expect a standard documentary: it reminds me of things like the Qatsi trilogy but with slightly more structure. I'm pretty sure it's only an hour and a half so the worst thing that can happen is you think it's bobbins and turn it off after 15 minutes . Chris Marker also did La Jetee which inspired/was ripped off by 12 Monkeys.

Oh I already saw it and was kinda overwhelmed, like he was actually able to communicate on another level. Idk, maybe I came out of a 70s political commune mindset too, lol. I also got that Qatsi vibe from it, but it seemed so much more poetically imbued or something. I thought about giving it another watch, but idk. The giraffe slaughter bothered me way the gently caress more than I would have expected. Still does, thinking on it. Maybe that's what real art does, makes you irrationally loving mad.

I watched La Jetee and just got a Twilight Zone vibe from it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

fat gay nonce posted:

Chris Marker also did La Jetee which inspired/was ripped off by 12 Monkeys.

Also heavily influenced Oblivion

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

Hell yeah high metabolism bros

:hfive:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
6ft 180 lb crew ftw

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

track day bro! posted:

hello fellow fat and smelly goon

hello

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
lmao yes
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1275513565747851269?s=19

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

i haven't been paying attention to the football, can't believe we are going to do the trebbble this year

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Mr. Mambold posted:

How did I not see that.

Same way you don't see the ladder? Behind the middle pilar?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

shut up blegum posted:

Same way you don't see the ladder? Behind the middle pilar?

It's like looking at fine art! every time you go back to it you see something you missed

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Always remember him in front of the shed end ironically taking the piss out the linesman and ref who made a bad call on a corner when it should have been a goal kick for about 15 mins everytime the ball went out of play to the point i was convinced he was going to get sent off as he'd been booked, legend.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
cripes @ lowtax

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Guess who just got a new car

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Is it a repo'd GTR lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it a repo'd GTR lol

No, I’m on the other side of Missouri to take advantage of that

(Passat TDI. Love it and now being a part of Dieselgang)

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it a repo'd GTR lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
It’s kind of incredible how SA can consistently reach new levels of dumpster-fireyness

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

It’s kind of incredible how SA can consistently reach new levels of dumpster-fireyness

I think we're stooping rather than reaching these days.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shrapnig posted:

I think we're stooping rather than reaching these days.

Oh look at Mr. Dumpster-is-half-empty ovah heah

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it a repo'd GTR lol

also lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

Oh look at Mr. Dumpster-is-half-empty ovah heah

If it's already on fire does it matter how full it is?