Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
David Luiz is a footballer who sucks a gigantic rear end. Remember these things?

1) Having a big cry when Thiago Silva couldn't cover for him in a humiliating world cup match for which he was probably solely responsible for shipping 7 goals?
2) Played for Arsenal?
3) this fine assist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYItyy5x8E
4) Played for Arsenal?

He's bad and it's pretty funny. Anyway this is a chat thread. Don't be a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

i find italian food to be underwhelming sometimes

Same?????? Every cuisine has its duds op.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

We have been landscaping our yard. We bought our house last summer and the yard was just weeds. We started 4 weekends ago and the original plan was that we'd finish today. I've hauled 19 tons of rocks and 10 cubic yards of mulch and we're not even half way done lol.

I fuckin hate rocks!

When we moved in to our place my wife wanted to rip out some giant bushes we had in front of the house so she could plant a flower garden. I had to use a pick axe to get the root ball out of the ground. Look at this piece of poo poo

I had to rent a chainsaw to get that fucker in to pieces to have someone haul it away. And there’s another one to the left of the picture lol.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

I was going to say I thought those were old pics and then I saw the WReX

Yeah this was like 5 years ago, RIP WRX *makes gigantic fox racing logo shaped vape cloud*

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

they are ridiculous but actually quite good at keeping the snow and rocks out of the wheel well and the body panels. When I first put them on there there was like a kilo of random detritus behind the body work you attach them to.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ephex posted:

What were the names of those men?

idiot race

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Thirteenth Step posted:

I weighed 195lbs / just under 14stone at the start of lockdown and now weigh 155lbs / 11stone.

:discourse:

very naice op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Is it a repo'd GTR lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

No, I’m on the other side of Missouri to take advantage of that

(Passat TDI. Love it and now being a part of Dieselgang)

very naice op, good car