Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

NienNunb posted:

Ngl the last two days have made me more or less fall out of love with wrestling. Which is weird because nobody I've particularly ever cared about has been implicated. But like, this is objectively just rotten at its core. Just thinking of watching AEW next Wednesday kind of makes me feel sick, which is bad! I hate that I feel that way! I think it might be in my best interest to not engage with this medium for a while.
this quote is about wwe but the bold feels especially relevant to me now

Chris James 2 posted:

For the inevitable "just because they didn't know they were doing this last week doesn't mean they knew about it Monday" comment: this company loving sucks, they will never ever deserve benefit of the doubt, and an industry that can't survive without their evil is an industry that doesn't deserve to be saved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

britishbornandbread posted:

Also, I saw BT Sport on Twitter not acknowledging either Benoit OR Del Rio as Rumble winners the other day. What company ADR keeps.
e: several hours after waking up, I now understand that this really was a declarative sentence, not an interrogative with the wrong punctuation

Coaaab fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 26, 2021