Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Doesn't someone that posts here write for uproxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I thought it was a drink with a bunch of different boozes that guys buy for women to gently caress them up fast. Like a long island iced tea.

It could be slang for like GHB or something though I dunno

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Didn't know Halcion was a thing but an H-Bomb drink would still gently caress someone up if they're a lightweight even without the creep drugs

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine being a total monster piece of poo poo outside the ring and then making your entire gimmick revolve around people touching your dick. I mean the guy was basically hiding in plain sight for years.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

i'll not click on that. no interest, as nothing he could say would exonerate or make me care what he has to say. too many stories/corroborations. best of luck in your future endeavors joey, but not really lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did he start the patreon before or after this happened

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

davidbix posted:

There's something I could bring up here, but

Please don't start being that guy we don't need another one, ever

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not enough is being said that once WWE sees that one of their employees has been busted sending creepy solicitous grooming-esque txts to an underage girl, their response is to make an angle where one of their employees sends creepy, flirtatious texts to a young girl.

(It's completely different! Aaliyah is 19, so that makes it not creepy at all.)

The loving company isn't even trying to brush it under the rug, like they have done with Riddle and Velveteen Dream. They are actively laughing at those of us who find a 60 year old asking about a 16 year old sleeping alone creepy and wrong.

True, no laws have been broken, but that doesn't stop it from being creepy, wrong, and not something to be made light of.

Remember when WWE threw a line into a promo about dismemberment when they were under fire for terrorist blood money deals with someone that literally called for someone to be cut into pieces? They absolutely don't give a gently caress.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

All of them cause lifelong injury in a significant number of their participants.

Most should be banned for adults too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Joey Ryan: Well that's it, boys. I've been redeemed. The preacher's done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward. The preacher says all my sins is warshed away, including those social media messages I sent to young girls.

The Internet: I thought you said you was innocent of those charges?

Joey Ryan: Well I was lyin'. And the preacher says that that sin's been warshed away too. Neither God nor man's got nothin' on me now. C'mon in boys, the water is fine.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine being Joey Ryan in 2020 and thinking you're worth 10 million dollars lol

Then again since he's burned every bridge outside of being safe harbored in wwe with the other pedophiles I'm not surprised he's flailing in every direction for whatever money he can get

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So WWE has been knowingly hiring pedophiles since 1986 on the condition they 'stop chasing kids'.

Then, Now, Forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Actually since the late 70s and Vince Jr and Vince Sr had ignored/covered up reports of this activity since the early 80s.

There's always more and it's always worse: The McMahon Story