Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MorrisBae posted:

I think the Hager story might actually be describing Roberts

He was at SummerSlam 2013

Neither

https://twitter.com/DriftAway93/status/1273713736726065152

Full story is at the top of that chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Raffles posted:

I think I'm just going to stop watching wrestling

A lot of people have this gut reaction and like, I get it, but you should realize you are doing this AS it's getting better because of a bunch of shits being flushed out

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Raffles posted:

The BritWres revival is what got me back into wrestling and honestly this is so loving appalling I can't really see myself being good for my mental well being to watch wrestling at least for a good while.

I do truly hope it improves for those in the business though.

Ya I get it. Take care of yourself and I hope you find better entertainment.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Ivypls posted:

1. This loving sucks! Wow!

2. Why is Joey Janela in this woman's replies trying to fish a CZW condemnation out of her and then telling her to "grow up" when she replies that she hasn't seen anything personally that she can attest to?

wait, wh :yikes:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Controversy creates Cash?? Like is pwi doing it for attention?

The list has never had any artistic value. It's just wrestlers the average Western fan is most likely able to name and they don't actually think about anything when compiling it