Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

History Comes Inside! posted:

Thanks for clearing that up! What the gently caress is wrong with people?

rapists defend their own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

MorrisBae posted:

OK THIS IS WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHEN WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE SUPPOSED TWEET ABOUT HAGER

is this the thing that kylie says is outright untrue?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
at this point it's probably worth a different thread for moderation stuff in this subforum, yeah

this thread's got enough happening to not also be talking about that and it's kind of weird to be talking so much about people being (rightfully) grossed out by other posters being skeevy in a thread about rapists

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Hirez posted:

this reminded me of

he gave that to a 14 year old

who is this, I can't read the signature

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
what's much more common than the spectre of false accusation is that a bunch of people speak out against the same person who then continues to live their life and work in their career unharmed

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Sio posted:

on the other hand, the game was designed by a rapist

yeah if people weren't aware secret hitler is made by cards against humanity and they loving suck. a bunch of stories came out about the people in charge (and specifically max temkin) at the company earlier this month, several of which you can see in this thread https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1270118058548314112

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gorn Myson posted:

If you're going to go down that road, how many of us in this thread have played games that were designed or had significant input from sex offenders?

this is a really bad take and especially a bad one to have in this thread

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Corn dogs remind me of clown dicks, right down to the taste.

thanks for this stellar post in this thread about sexual abuse

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
don't worry, WWE noticed! https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1310747251745140736

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
you ask this as if the WWE has ever acknowledged and taken any sort of responsibility for anything bad they've ever been a part of

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
cavauro forgets that they should probably not do their joke posts in the speaking out thread

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
or even a 'it wasn't there in the first place' in some cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
'my shirt that says I have explicit legal permission to be around minors raises a lot of questions already answered by my shirt'