Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

hadji murad posted:

I’m really curious about this. With the scope of things being revealed, how much was ignored by the wrestling media and their inability or unwillingness to dig deep on the people they make (in some cases) a living off of?

A Ton, I would really love Dave to talk about this. Cause he had to know atleast some of this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

flatluigi posted:

rapists defend their own

Also people don't wanna admit that they support scumbags

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Honestly I think Would you Say this to their face is a good rule of thumb

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Red posted:

Wow.

Consequences, and for a big star.

Now, what about the rest?

They're probably gonna shitcan Havoc after he gets sober/more sober. (It would be slightly irresponsible of them to just kick him to the curb immediatly) Who else?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Its a lovely lovely name but the mechanics of the game are really fun.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Hell yeah he's too good for roh

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Its amazing how many people don't make thier likes private

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

TTBF posted:

Not only is it not an option but Twitter will shove your likes onto other people's timelines without your (or their) permission.

You're right I got Tumblr and Twitter mixed up on that one

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

We have a terrible non apology apology thing from Marty https://twitter.com/MartyScurll/status/1275526538688180224

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Pylons posted:

The hell even is this? This is nothing.

Its worse then nothing I think, gonna go and toss my Villian Club shirt when I get home

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not a fan of Sammy's "that isn't me" statements. They seem at conflict with "I take responsibility". It feels like a little too much deflection and not enough "I'll work on myself and winning back your trust." But its a work in progress and hopefully part of his growth will be more fully accepting what he's done and that that IS him and he's the one who gets to say otherwise.

But at least its better than "yeah, I had sex with that 16 year old but it was technically legal and she wanted it." Boy.

He said that poo poo on a stupid edgelord podcast where the culture was to say offensive stuff to make the host laugh to fit in. No one forced him to call in and he shouldn't have said that stuff. I think that's more what he means when he says it wasn't him.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 23, 2020

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Rarity posted:

loving hell, poor Keith :(

Yeah, its a good reminder that appearances aren't everything or really anything

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Yeah that'd be the smart thing to do, get the non sex pests onto nxt proper and wait for the scene to come back with less perverts

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Unfortunately, if reports are to be believed Vinny Mac is hugely into Matt so he's not gonna get fired or depushed anytime soon.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Why haven't AEW poached Bobby Cruise from ROH and canned Justin yet?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The Berzerker posted:

yeah I really do not understand how Justin Roberts still has a job

Also I think Bobby Cruise is maybe the best ring announcer since Howard Finkel so it'd be an honest upgrade.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

ICR posted:

I’m starting to think that these gross idiots who all got poo poo on from speakingout are starting to resurface because guys like Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin, Pedophile Dream, and Justin Roberts didn’t face any repercussions.

So, maybe they think there’s a chance they can be relevant and accepted again.

Hell, all these guys have mega defenders still so ya know...maybe there’s hope for these poor fuckers!

It's so nice in a way that WWE keeps employing these creepers, its an easy thing to point to to say why I am not giving them my money or attention.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Yeah WWE has fantastic lawyers unfortunately

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I think that if Marty was taller they would be interested but there's no way that Hunter/Vince wants someone with that amount of baggage whose a vanilla midget without MMA priors.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with this guy

White male privilege combined with probable CTE.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Seems unnecessary if you follow the life and times of one Joseph Ryan.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Tony continuing to do just about minimum and still being one of the best dudes in wrestling because that's where we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

My hasn't raped anyone in 9 months chip asks a lot of questions that it already answers.