Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

meltzer said on wrestling observer radio that wwe was aware of the riddle accusations when they signed him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

PantherWill posted:

I've been trying not to imagine what kind of dirty laundry's lurking in puro, if only because I get the feeling that Hiroshi Hase's adventures at the homeless girls' shelter a few months ago probably aren't the first time he's done something like that.

a lot of puro is yakuza connected so we won't hear anything unless there's a bunch of organized crime arrests

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

if nxt uk continues, it will be interesting how wwe responds to this

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Every time someone posts Roberts I immediately think Jake got accused of something while I was away

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

The Cameo posted:

"Yachting" in this context is billionaires paying hundreds of thousands or a couple of million dollars to gently caress an actor or actress on their yacht. It's a thing that happens a lot at Cannes.

ted turner was a real yachtsman who won multiple international yacht races

once again, wcw is superior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

BrigadierSensible posted:

I know they eventually, (after pressure from sponsors), renamed the Moolah tournament they were going to run.

But has WWE ever acknowledged her crimes? Or acknowledged the victims?

moolah was like a grandmother to shane and stephanie