Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
I think it's PWG but with more locals from what I saw of it, hopefully Joey hands it off to someone who's not a shitbag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

stab posted:

And now only one dick guy remains

Eddy was always the best dick wrestler.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The exact same thing is happening, in that people are coming forward and sharing their stories of abuse, in the stand up comedy and game streaming/esports/game youtube scenes right now.

The stand up comedy scene looks like the 80's wrestling scene, it's disgusting.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Hellblazer187 posted:

Are there any feds, big or small, that we know to be run by actual good people who are doing their best to prevent toxic backstage culture? I don't want to give up on wrestling but I don't want to support the toxic sludge that represents most of this business right now.

C4 has a pretty drat good track record, the promoter is probably the nicest old man in the business. Interspecies wrestling I've heard good things about.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Yeah I remember my brother using it a lot around 2010(?)

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/XthDay/status/1279766954597810176

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Benne posted:

If "cancel culture" is real then why is Chasyn loving Rance still a thing

It's only real for poor people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Procrastinator posted:

SSB got caught and their restriction finished very soon before they showed up in AEW, iirc.

They were never caught, they just didn't want to take the risk anymore after Bailey got caught.