Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

sportsgenius86 posted:

Given where she’s from and the time frame there’s only three people that come to mind and they would all be devastating to learn of.

Eli Drake was in HWA at the time too. I don't mean this as bullshit internet sleuthing, just to say, there are options other than the heartbreaking ones.

Edit: oh, the Crists too.

Explosions fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I don't adore Secret Hitler, but my impression was always that it isn't "lol nazis," but that it's intended as a political metaphor of how the liberals start with all the power to stop the nazis and inevitably compromise and 'well just this once' it away.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

My touchstone re: Meltzer and women is always the time he explained that Penny Banner had come to him many times explaining that Fabulous Moolah was an abuser, and that he rejected it, and continues to reject it despite other women coming forward, because "she was very strong in her opinions. She was so strong in them that I didn't consider her to be that credible.”

The dude absolutely has a sex-pest list, except he is pretty sure it is the list of poor men who were accused by hysterical women and he was wise enough to not investigate any further.