Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

the escape goat posted:

Avs focusing directly on asses is annoying too.

Thank god for adblock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

WatermelonGun posted:

shut up dude this isn’t really the thread to try to be funny in.

i’m off to a juneteenth thing but wrestling sucks, this subforum sucks, everyone get it the gently caress together. christ.

what about that post is trying to be funny

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

History Comes Inside! posted:

No, dude. Making horny posts is a creepy thing to do. Doing creepy poo poo makes you a creep, regardless of whether you think you are or aren't one.

You literally just wrote "I was ok being creepy on the internet". You knew you were being creepy.

read the whole post dude

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Suplex Liberace posted:

Its why I seldom post in the aew thread

:same:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

cams posted:

cum gutters are a slang term for the ridges that form along someone's hips when their abdomen is well defined

that doesn't make it ok

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

so how the gently caress is velveteen dream not fired yet?

Because of who employs him

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

davidbix posted:

The best one was when NJPW had picked up momentum in the west again and they ranked Hiroyoshi Tenzan near the top because they confused him with Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Maybe Suzaku was an editor

there will be maybe three people who get that joke

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shockingly, when put with the context of the article, there's nothing wrong with that quote

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

collocation posted:

Good or bad, I don't see how the context changes it. It is preceded by other people's thoughts and followed by other people's thoughts. It's editorializing inserted between the thoughts of other people. The quoted bit had the full editorializing portion.

It just reads to me as a reporter reporting I guess. I don't see any stances being taken or pushed.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

"INJ CHILD/ELD/DISABL"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Aphrodite posted:

Worked himself into a shoot racism.

Just because the line in the promo may have caused expectations of a punchline doesn't mean your mind jumping to "I thought it was going to be revealed they stole the hubcaps (editor's note: I'm adjusting for era) because they're latino and near a car" isn't racist.

He out old man racismed Vince McMahon.

It's not like the guy's a white supremacist or anything, but that's loving garbage cultural racism that he should acknowledge immediately and apologize for.

I read this as he was expecting vince to go with the racist stereotype not that he was expecting it for personal reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Evil Badman posted:

Radical normalization, dude! If that was his intent, he should frame it as such.

it sounds like he did though