Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I was doing a lot of research on nutrition and how the elements actually seem to be really involved in our bodies even though we just think of them as more complex molecules, or "fats, carbs, proteins".

Boron is high in Raisins, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Hazel Nuts, Peaches, Apples, a handful of others. Boron is only supplied to us by one animal on the whole loving planet: BEES.

Over-tilling of soil depletes the natural ecology of its boron reserves. You know how that poo poo's been represented in history? That's why we loving move, you guys. They probably started noticing more and more sickness, fewer and fewer harvests worth a drat. Gotta go.

China is extremely aggressive in every region it can touch. Farming got hit hard. Not only do their pollutants kill their lungs, they seep into the soil and turn mushrooms into heavy metal carrying assholes. I think it's button mushrooms from china that have high heavy metal toxicity.

Check the world maps yourself. Global bee colonies by world map. Global boron resources by map. China is turning their food, air, and water toxic. They haven't produced real honey for I don't know how long. They make fake-rear end honey. It's essence of honey.

Check the nih.gov site for Boron studies. Every god damned boron study ends with "wow this was amazing we should check this out some more but instead it's time to suck the government's dick for $5 in funding"

Check the symptoms of Boron deficiency.
Check the symptoms of Covid-19.

This is a loving INSANE nutritional deficiency that is literally killing people. Boron is apparently ESSENTIAL to our health.

Google all of these things yourselves. If you agree that this needs to be investigated by a doctor or ANYONE who can check charts and poo poo for these things specifically, please tell them about that.

what the gently caress boron is like a super-super-super nutrient.

It also appears, very seriously, to be like... the main reason women have menstrual cramps, yeast, and osteoarthritis. Low boron in your diet just fuuuuuuucking wrecks your body. No anti-microbial protection.

Seriously, please eat some legumes and raisins even if you don't care about sharing what might be a cure for a loving garbage disease. Just at least be healthy for yourselves.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Exactly how high are you op?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i am smoking an illegal amount of marijuana and channeling this creative well spring you have tapped into here OP. is this part of your lecture series on how light / elements dictate consciousness? that was a fun read.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I think that the COVID-19 pandemic isn't so much of a Boron deficiency as it is a Moron overdose :smug:

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i am safe from boron deficiency, I guzzle a box of borax everyday

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Def not a moron deficiency in that 1st post

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I LOVE boron!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BEES.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Time to alter tonight's recipe to just be a box of BORON. Can I pick it up in stores OP let me know in 6 hours.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Didn't you watch Chernobyl OP? We already dumped all the Boron on the reactor core. There ain't none left!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Didn't you watch Chernobyl OP? We already dumped all the Boron on the reactor core. There ain't none left!

I propose we send OP to go retrieve some. Surely he can just take a bunch of iodine beforehand.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Only one man who has the guts to make the hard decisions can save us now.

Candyman

Candyman

Candyman

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is the covid-19 poo poo post thread now. my dad works at something awful and said it was OK.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

man it's cool that all the poo poo about germ theory and communicability is nonsense, i was getting sick of washing masks and sanitizing my food all the time

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

this is the covid-19 poo poo post thread now. my dad works at something awful and said it was OK.

eat all your boron or i'm turning this thread around so help me god

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol I love when people that have been here for 13 years still don't know the tags that autoban :allears:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

This checks out I'm banging this guys mom and she's always complaining about how stressed her husband is from working at something awful

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

nickhimself posted:

. Every god damned boron study ends with "wow this was amazing

it's true, i looked into it

ALL OF THEM

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

nobody doesnt like molten boron

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

kecske posted:

nobody doesnt like molten boron

just a few drops in a pot of chili will get amazing results

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
my fav tom cruise movie you ask??

boron the fourth of july

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

This guy solved human consciousness AND covid, he is the human being of the century. Or maybe hes just a very clever bee...

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Wait, if you post an autoban thread, then re-reg, can you re-open that thread? Or is this Burt's wonderful work?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op, does boron cure racism? I mean maybe

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Quick everyone, goonmeet here!
https://goo.gl/maps/TBvcXSFJx6oixhpDA

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
BRB buying up all the boron supplements at my local grocery store.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What's freakish is that we now have strong evidence that vitamin deficiencies can be transmitted in the same manner as an airborn pathogen.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

nickhimself posted:

If you agree that this needs to be investigated by a doctor or ANYONE who can check charts and poo poo for these things specifically, please tell them about that.

trip report: doctor did not in fact agree with nickhimselfs findings. highly suspect it is because they are hoarding boron for themselves. will investigate after 9 pm legume & raisins break.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This checks out I'm banging this guys mom and she's always complaining about how stressed her husband is from working at something awful

hey that's my dads wife!!!!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Any goon serious post Itt gets a six. (Sponsored by boron)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I too have a friend that thought quarantine was a great time to take LSD every day. I anxiously await the 5g manifesto

Michaelis
Dec 29, 2019
Boron burns with a wicked cool green flame like that wildfire stuff from game of thrones maybe the OP is onto something and it's magic?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Let’s get this trending on Twitter so Trump will say he’s been hearing very good things about Boron and people will start eating Boron directly.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Boron more like BORING ! I'm not reading all that!! 😂

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Boron is one of the only ways to cure autism caused by vaccines.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I'm investing all of my savings into the Boron futures market immediately!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

OP is the Borax Kid from Futurama, change my mind

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Unban this person and get twoday in here so we can have a frank internet-researched debate about Boron vs Tuberculosis vaccines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I've got a bucket of borax. Will that do anything ?