Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cross-Section posted:

I was replaying the early parts of the campaign recently and only now have I realized that Uncle Antan had likely been selling out your family to the Viraxo and the Imps from the very beginning. Most of those tutorial missions revolve around mysterious security leaks and sudden ambushes, and they're never totally explained. Meanwhile Antan's back home, condescendingly going "gee you never know who you can trust these days" in the debriefings. Jerkass.

Does that game work on modern systems ok? How does it hold up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Purchased.

I actually want to try Tie Fighter first. I played that game right when it came out and was just blown away.

edit: gently caress you need a joystick for TF. I played this game with my mouse back in the day. I mean I have one, I just didn't want to use it.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 22, 2021