Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EimiYoshikawa
Sep 12, 2017

Defective, dumb, and self-destructive.
This metaphor is getting a little heavy-handed.

Sanguinia posted:

I think my biggest regret when I finally played New Vegas was that I couldn't recruit the one Omerta who wasn't a complete bastard from his exile in the Vault Hotel to run the gang once I killed their leaders. Handing it over to the PoS you get leverage on after hearing how he abused the #1 Hooker Lady was depressing.

That and there was no special dialogue option to tell Benny "The Game Was Rigged From The Start," if you successfully steal his gun and later use it to kill him. They thought to include it as an achievement challenge but not to give you the most obvious line in the world in the process?!

That's why you lure the PoS into the meeting with the two higher-ups, talk them into blowing him away, then take the two of them out. Bam, mission accomplished, even if the game dialogue isn't quite ready to acknowledge just how it goes down, and goes on as if the PoS was still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU