Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Look at me right now!

I am Forums Sergeant Buglord. This is the Moderator Regional Receiving Center 273.

From now on the only words I want to hear out of your mouths are "Yes sir, no sir" when spoken to. Do you understand? Get off my bus and form two lines, goons on the left pink line, goonettes on the right pink line. You are to take your receiving paperwork out of the envelope you've brought with you today. Post history in right hand, rap sheet in left hand. You will open your laptops and place them on the bag at your feet, monitors left OFF. Face left forward. Do I make myself clear? Get out of my bus!

Hurry up!

What did I just tell you? Monitors off! Was I not clear? Don't look at me, face forward!

By posting here, you've made the first step in becoming the finest moderators in Something Awful Forums history. Your days of shitposting are over. Should you stay in this program and do what we ask of you, you will be able to moderate and ban posters keeping our forums safe fro-

You in the back you were NOT told to adjust your hair! Everyone put their papers down on their laptops and begin pushups until I say stop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Yes sir thank you sir

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
hi i'm here because i'm poor and i heard that after a few years of service SA will pay for college

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Sitting Here posted:

hi i'm here because i'm poor and i heard that after a few years of service SA will pay for college
Sitting Here has decided that it was their turn to speak without the permission of forums moderators. You are NOT to speak unless spoken to! I gave you SIMPLE instructions, what is complicated about this? Sitting Here, stand up. Look at the other posters in your unit.

Everyone else, squatting positions. Do not leave this position until spoken to!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
how do i get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

buglord posted:

Sitting Here has decided that it was their turn to speak without the permission of forums moderators. You are NOT to speak unless spoken to! I gave you SIMPLE instructions, what is complicated about this? Sitting Here, stand up. Look at the other posters in your unit.

Everyone else, squatting positions. Do not leave this position until spoken to!

sir standing up is extremely off brand for me sir

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hi how did I end up here somethings gone horribly wrong

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The moderators should have to run through an obstacle course, but instead of tires it's goatse.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

E A T A S S ! ! !

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
*Stares at the 12 year old in front of me, wondering if this initiation is meant to test my commitment or my moral fortitude*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Officers club is really nice here.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

dee eight posted:

how do i get out of this chickenshit outfit?

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT THE HELL UP! LAPTOP ABOVE HEAD, YOU DECIDED TO POST HERE AND YOU CANT KEEP THE LAPTOP ABOVE YOUR HEAD?

Derpies posted:

Hi how did I end up here somethings gone horribly wrong
You signed up for moderator camp and you can't even keep your laptop above your head? Laptop ABOVE head. NOW! ABOVE YOU. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME? Why are you here?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
In basic training we had a guy named Jackson who talked baby talk. The best way I can describe his accent was he sounded like Elmer Fudd, "ok gwuis we ish gonna go do dis ting".
He managed to get a hold of bug spray one of the night in basic and I remember him soaking the burlap strips on his helmet the before we climbed into our Bivvys. I mean he was loving dousing that poo poo.
The next day we are standing in the hot sun on a range and he is giving the stink eye to this string hanging loose in his face away from the rest of his burlap. After a moment he pulls out a pack of mre matches and tries to burn away that string. A second later his whole loving helmet lights up with flames.

It's so hard to adequately describe how funny the next few seconds were. First he stared straight ahead with this dumb look on his face trying to figure out what had just happened. Then he starts running back and forth failing to get his helmet off, tugging at the chin strap screaming "MY BURWAP IS ON FIYAH! MY BURWAP IS ON FIYAH!" The drill sergeants all run over to him and right as they get there he manages to get his helmet off but as he threw it to the ground he kicks it, it rolls across the range and lights the field on fire. The drill sgts and the rest of us were all laughing to hard to put it out so when we all finally stopped hyperventilating we had to evacuate the range.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

way up on an alabama hill

WAY UP ON AN ALABAMA HILL

little bird sat on my window sill

LITTLE BIRD SAT ON MY WINDOW SILL

coaxed him in with a piece of bread

COAXED HIM IN WITH A PIECE OF BREAD

then i asked did you get head

THEN I ASKED DID YOU GET HEAD?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
It's immoral to gently caress a child, yet you're not allowed to wield moral authority until you've hosed a child?!?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Where's the thread to post in if we never want to be a moderator. I am a conscientious objector to the posting wars and think state sanctioned posting should be abolished.

Thank you I will take my answer off the air.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Last time I used my lap top games goons bullied me can I be our conscientious objector

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
* does push-ups but the girl kind where you use your knees*

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Daikloktos posted:

It's immoral to gently caress a child, yet you're not allowed to wield moral authority until you've hosed a child?!?

Daikloktos here has made a joke at his unit's expense. Those in front of and behind Daikloktos will perform burpees. Daikloktos, you are to head to 124 and report to Sergeant Literally a Bird for probationary duty.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_iiZMo3Vas

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

buglord posted:

Daikloktos here has made a joke at his unit's expense. Those in front of and behind Daikloktos will perform burpees. Daikloktos, you are to head to 124 and report to Sergeant Literally a Bird for probationary duty.

Sir I am trying to burp but I cannot request beer sir

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

so uh is there a don’t ask don’t tell policy in place here or

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Alien Sex Manual posted:

ask

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Where do I sign up for the thinly-veiled homoerotic hazing rituals?

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rad-daddio posted:

buddy, that's life

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rad-daddio posted:

You have pms

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Buddy I got so many rituals

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Uh, sir

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Alien Sex Manual posted:

no but there is a don't ask/tell policy.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what if I have brain spurs

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

what if I have brain spurs

it's okay, the commander in cheese has bone worms

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

is it ok if i go home for lunch? my mom made my favorite (grilled cheese!!)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Get free hubcaps in here, he should be the next mod

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

gently caress SNEEP posted:

is it ok if i go home for lunch? my mom made my favorite (grilled cheese!!)

Can I come? I'll do the dishes. Its the only physical activity my physician will allow me to do. On account of all my brain spurs. Did I mention I have an extra half-toe too? I'm sure it won't be a problem, if anything it makes me more agile

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Can I come? I'll do the dishes. Its the only physical activity my physician will allow me to do. On account of all my brain spurs. Did I mention I have an extra half-toe too? I'm sure it won't be a problem, if anything it makes me more agile

yeah sure! i'll ask mr. officer if he has any change so i can use the payphone and tell her to make TWO grilled cheeses! :)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

LET ME SEE YOUR PROBE FACE!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spinz posted:

Get free hubcaps in here, he should be the next mod

I’m not disagreeing but I’m not burning out fast as y’all expected. I went through boot camp and bird gave me a patch.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

*faaaaarrrrrtttttttt*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
will the GI (goon issue) Bill pay for my student loans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
drat hope the mods suck you off , kings.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)