Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Heyyyy, I've been meaning to check this out, especially because Visual Novel Book Club just started reading this too. Great timing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Needed an alibi. Clearly if she rescues a guy from the woods, everyone will be more concerned with that than why she was in the woods to begin with doing experimental illegal drugs that help her get drunk faster but also make her climb trees.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Psycho Knight posted:

This is that Kemco? The ones that keep dumping those "Baby's first RPG-Maker project" Asdivine [Blank] games on us every year (on every platform that will let them)?

And this VN is supposedly good? This is something I have to see for myself.

I think that that's why this game starts off with a detailed explanation of what a visual novel is. It's not assuming that the people who pick this up actually have any experience with the genre, or many games in general.