Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
So he's been using my gmail address as his throwaway e-mail for signing up for stuff. In other words, pretend my name is Ralph Bifident well I have an email address that is rbiffident@gmail.com my 15 year old nephew is named Ryan Bifident so he uses rbiffident@gmail.com as his throwaway. Why does this matter? Well I was doing some online shopping. One of the places that I've been known to do that at has two different URLs that they sell things from each uses its own login credentials. It's been a really long time since I bought anything from this particular seller so I forgot which URL to use. I used the wrong one and when I entered my e-mail and password it just kept telling me my password was incorrect. So I went through the password change thingy and logged in. This particular website looks at the things you've bought and searched for and gives you recommendations based on that. Well the recommendation list was pretty much entirely AR-15 stuff and fleshlights/weird gently caress toys shaped like various women's body parts. I was a little confused as these are two things that I've never even had a slight interest in shopping for. I looked at my profile and instead of saying "Ralph" at the top of the page it says "Ryan." I have seen things I am not supposed to see. These are things that I didn't really need to know. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jun 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Look at the bright side OP, if his birthday is coming up, you can buy him something he really likes.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You just gave me a terrible idea. I was about to launch photoshop but google says it's aleady a thing:

Can you do another contest where I get to win this?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“But officer, it was my nephew who purchased these nefarious objects! Why look, here is a post I made on the Something Awful dot com forums exactly one week ago complaining about this very issue!”

I’m on to you OP!

*makes watching-you motion with fingers*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Looks like his parents never had "the talk" with him. About putting your dick inside assault rifles.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Looks like his parents never had "the talk" with him. About putting your dick inside assault rifles.

This is all very confusing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bronze Fonz posted:

You just gave me a terrible idea. I was about to launch photoshop but google says it's aleady a thing:

Can you do another contest where I get to win this?

This uh, thing, seems ill-conceived.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Look, not trying to out myself here, but you're making a mistake by assuming your nephew is some kind of unchaste Onanist with that Fleshlight. Please don't go spreading rumors. In fact, a Fleshlight makes an excellent improvised silencer for an AR-15 and it looks like all he's doing to prepping for a school shooting. Please do not sexualize his harmless behavior!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

A sexual assault rifle, as it were.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Bramble posted:

Look, not trying to out myself here, but you're making a mistake by assuming your nephew is some kind of unchaste Onanist with that Fleshlight. Please don't go spreading rumors. In fact, a Fleshlight makes an excellent improvised silencer for an AR-15 and it looks like all he's doing to prepping for a school shooting. Please do not sexualize his harmless behavior!

:stare:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We're gonna find out you don't have a nephew and this is one of your divergent personalities aren't we, you Pump-Action-Pussy-Purchaser

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
If your real name was Literally A Person, then your nephew would be L. Person and you could start calling him Loser Person as a funny nickname haha

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lol OP you let a kid get your password. :owned:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I'm confused, why would he use your email address, even for junk email? does he know it's your email address? does he not have an email address? this is the part that makes no sense to me, not the whole gently caress toy thing...

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Start signing him up for weird fetish sites, OP. Help him learn.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP you can easily find out his personal information and legally change his name. I suggest to something cool like "Buttface", and when he asks "why you calling me buttface" you can say "that's your name check with the government".

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I'm confused, why would he use your email address, even for junk email? does he know it's your email address? does he not have an email address? this is the part that makes no sense to me, not the whole gently caress toy thing...

hes using it for poo poo he doesnt want emails from I think

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
makes you wonder what he'd do if his whole world collapsed in on him

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Crusty Nutsack posted:

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

hes using it for poo poo he doesnt want emails from I think

HGB is right, and no he doesn't seem to know that this is my e-mail address. He has a real e-mail address he uses for non-BS email stuff. I have emailed him there before.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Cockler posted:

makes you wonder what he'd do if his whole world collapsed in on him

it'd probably make him wonder why he got in the game

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Literally A Person posted:

HGB is right, and no he doesn't seem to know that this is my e-mail address. He has a real e-mail address he uses for non-BS email stuff. I have emailed him there before.

this is still really loving weird to me. tell him to get his own junk mail address like normal people, or use a completely random one for junk, also like normal people

my email is my firstnamemiddlename@gmail and random people use it to sign up for poo poo all the time. I do the only correct thing and take over their accounts, of course. it's how I got my epic games account, my adobe account, and just last week had to tell a government employee that I am not, in fact, employed by the census and filing a worker's comp claim

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is still really loving weird to me. tell him to get his own junk mail address like normal people, or use a completely random one for junk, also like normal people

my email is my firstnamemiddlename@gmail and random people use it to sign up for poo poo all the time. I do the only correct thing and take over their accounts, of course. it's how I got my epic games account, my adobe account, and just last week had to tell a government employee that I am not, in fact, employed by the census and filing a worker's comp claim

I don't get it either. I would assume he'll notice the mistake though when he goes to shop for more gun parts and disembodied vaginas and finds out his login credentials don't work anymore.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I don't get it either. I would assume he'll notice the mistake though when he goes to shop for more gun parts and disembodied vaginas and finds out his login credentials don't work anymore.

:hmmyes:

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
But, but-t-t....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Not sure if there is room for two A Persons in this world.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I.C. Penis

U. Jass

S. Lutz

C. Rapp

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Sorry for your problems, Mr.Jinglehimmerschmitt.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

well, that email address just got signed up for every spam list in the universe by being posted openly

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

just lol if you don't have SEX_MASTERXXXX@gmail.com where the xxxx is a range of like 200 numbers that you have memorized each with a unique password that you use for all your accounts. JUST LOL

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

I recommend setting up your email to automatically forward all your junk mail to him.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Rat him out to whichever one of your siblings is his parent.

It's okay to rat out fascists, 'cuz gently caress fascists, and your nephew is a budding fascist.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LabyaMynora posted:

It's okay to rat out fascists, 'cuz gently caress fascists, and your nephew is a budding fascist.

It's not account based at all, it's cookie based, and he's rambling for a good twenty minutes or so about his pervert fascist nephew and his insatiable pocket rear end and pussy lust in graphic detail to the whole family when the kid just holds up their phone with the website displaying a "This website uses cookies..." message and shows it around the room silently.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LabyaMynora posted:

:ohdear:

He does live in Alabama...

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

P. Nurtis

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

It's not account based at all, it's cookie based, and he's rambling for a good twenty minutes or so about his pervert fascist nephew and his insatiable pocket rear end and pussy lust in graphic detail to the whole family when the kid just holds up their phone with the website displaying a "This website uses cookies..." message and shows it around the room silently.

No, if it used cookies it'd display nothing but weed grinders and women with large asses.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Famethrowa posted:

well, that email address just got signed up for every spam list in the universe by being posted openly

If your surname is "Biffident" then you deserve it. Lol, what a dumbass name.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

If your surname is "Biffident" then you deserve it. Lol, what a dumbass name.

When I was coming up with fake names and I stumbled on Biffident I was really pleased with myself.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
tell on him, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No, if it used cookies it'd display nothing but weed grinders and women with large asses.

Do they make weed grinders that look like an rear end wearing a thong and you grab and twist the two halves of the rear end "cheeks" to grind weed? If they don't do you want to go into business I can be the model. Come put weed into my rear end and take photos as it gets ground up and then we can get prototypes made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Do they make weed grinders that look like an rear end wearing a thong and you grab and twist the two halves of the rear end "cheeks" to grind weed? If they don't do you want to go into business I can be the model. Come put weed into my rear end and take photos as it gets ground up and then we can get prototypes made up.

We. Are. Going. To. Be. RICH.