Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

When I was coming up with fake names and I stumbled on Biffident I was really pleased with myself.

listen i think you're swell but this is an obvious lie and honestly it hurts me to see you doing this to yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Fleshlight_car_exhaust.gif

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bronze Fonz posted:

You just gave me a terrible idea. I was about to launch photoshop but google says it's aleady a thing:

Can you do another contest where I get to win this?

lmao I misunderstood what you had written

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Imagine waking up hungover with this thing in your bed calling you senpai.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:ohdear:

He does live in Alabama...

Oh, in that case, OP, I'm afraid you're going to have to have sex with your nephew.

Sorry, but them's the rules. :colbert:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've had this as the title of my Grindr listing for years and NOTHING

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Plot Twist: your nephew is a figment of your imagination. So am I, for that matter. You never left the hospital, YOU’RE STILL THERE!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

This is my rifle,
it is a gun!
This is for fighting,
and also for fun!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Professor Shark posted:

Plot Twist: your nephew is a figment of your imagination. So am I, for that matter. You never left the hospital, YOU’RE STILL THERE!

Great, and now I'm the loving protagonist in a Roald Dahl short story. Just loving great. <:mad:>

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Post the purchase history.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Xaintrailles posted:

Post the purchase history.

No purchases as yet, but here is the first scroll from the recently viewed:

Looks slightly nicer than last night.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

"Let your penis flying! Almost gone!" ... is that some kind of tool for ripping your own dick off?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What even is that thing in a bottom left. A free standing fondle-able torso?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Chomp8645 posted:

What even is that thing in a bottom left. A free standing fondle-able torso?

More importantly, why is it baby-sized, but with huge breasts?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

:ohdear:

He does live in Alabama...

yeah uh, I’d try to get ahead of whatever is going on there because you’re like “lol my minor nephew is looking at a gun well known for spree shootings and accidentally used my email haha” but that should be huge glaring alarm klaxons going off

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

food court bailiff posted:

yeah uh, I’d try to get ahead of whatever is going on there because you’re like “lol my minor nephew is looking at a gun well known for spree shootings and accidentally used my email haha” but that should be huge glaring alarm klaxons going off

I mean, he lives in the south with a dad in the military. Though it seems cray cray to me I was under the impression that this is a totally normal in-the-south thing???

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Some Florida loser with my name was using my email address. He stopped after I started calling pizza places he confirmed and changing the order.

"Sorry, I'm not good at computers, no sauce, no cheese, just all red onions."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Some Florida loser with my name was using my email address. He stopped after I started calling pizza places he confirmed and changing the order.

"Sorry, I'm not good at computers, no sauce, no cheese, just all red onions."

If this is true you are my new hero.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
So how many dildos did you order op

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

So how many dildos did you order op

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:radcat:
Niccce

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

All that airsoft garbage is way more embarrassing than the weird jerkoff aids. "How much Chinese plastic can I get for $40?"

Also, seconding the questioning of the "Send your penis flying" product.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

All that airsoft garbage is way more embarrassing than the weird jerkoff aids. "How much Chinese plastic can I get for $40?"

Also, seconding the questioning of the "Send your penis flying" product.

Oh.

Really?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

So they've been signing up to pages using your address to look at sex toys and gun mods? You should probably say something to him privately like "My birthday isn't for a few months."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TheMostFrench posted:

So they've been signing up to pages using your address to look at sex toys and gun mods? You should probably say something to him privately like "My birthday isn't for a few months."

Yeah. Also his tumblr but I really REALLY don't want to look at that. This is all in good fun but I really don't care to find out what's behind door number two.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

sorry uncle person i promise i wont do it again pls don't tell mom

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Yeah. Also his tumblr but I really REALLY don't want to look at that. This is all in good fun but I really don't care to find out what's behind door number two.

prudent. there's no way intervening would change anything anyway. let the boy plumb the depths. shaming him will only warp him further.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I thought the mask was a strapon with a built in butt plug and go pro for a second and am sorely disappointed in your nephew it's not. Plastic torsos are pretty milquetoast, he needs to develop his taste in marital aids. Perhaps some friendly guidance from his cool uncle? You could get your brother to talk to him.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Weka posted:

I thought the mask was a strapon with a built in butt plug and go pro for a second and am sorely disappointed in your nephew it's not. Plastic torsos are pretty milquetoast, he needs to develop his taste in marital aids. Perhaps some friendly guidance from his cool uncle? You could get your brother to talk to him.

This...uh...well....no.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I have a friend back east that will NOT stop signing up my email for every promotional thing at a bar, so I just get all these stupid alcohol related promotional poo poo. I've won several 'party nights" for bars in Boston that I have no way to redeem.

The fleshlight poo poo I wouldn't bring up with him, but maybe mention the AR-15 thing to his dad. Seems like something they might want to know about their kid doing, just to make sure it's not related to some sort of extremism or some poo poo.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Even worse, they are "gel ball shooters" hence the "water bomb" accessory in one of the pictures. Think dollar store knockoffs of airsoft guns.

Despite what other posters suggested your nephew isn't looking to pleasure himself while he goes on a murdering spree.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cyks posted:

Even worse, they are "gel ball shooters" hence the "water bomb" accessory in one of the pictures. Think dollar store knockoffs of airsoft guns.

Despite what other posters suggested your nephew isn't looking to pleasure himself while he goes on a murdering spree.

That's actually awesome. In that it's relieving. Now this thread feels a little less gloomy.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Biohazard posted:

I have a friend back east that will NOT stop signing up my email for every promotional thing at a bar, so I just get all these stupid alcohol related promotional poo poo. I've won several 'party nights" for bars in Boston that I have no way to redeem.

I used to do this all the time with one of my college friends email. I think pretty much every dentist in Southern California has his email and phone number and knows that his teeth are all hosed up from eating too much rear end without brushing them after

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Those fake guns look like something the cops might shoot a kid for waving about in public.

Then it would be the ultimate parental embarassment if the corpse was found to have some sex toy stuffed down its pants.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This...uh...well....no.

You'll have to do it yourself then. Perhaps you could teach him to carve his own masturbatory devices.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Weka posted:

You'll have to do it yourself then. Perhaps you could teach him to carve his own masturbatory devices.

Carving it is the easy part. It's the sanding and finishing that really gets ya.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RepeatingMeme posted:

sorry uncle person i promise i wont do it again pls don't tell mom

Kid's drat lucky his uncle's a goon and not someone who'd go directly to the parents about this.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Carving it is the easy part. It's the sanding and finishing that really gets ya.

Gonna want a nice chamfer on that opening.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

super sweet best pal posted:

Kid's drat lucky his uncle's a goon and not someone who'd go directly to the parents about this.

"Little Joey," says Literally a Person, literally taking the young man overly gruffly by the shoulders and for far too long, "Literally going to your mother was the... well...Let's just say there's a reason they don't call me "Literally your Uncle". You're my dumb gay son!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

"Little Joey," says Literally a Person, literally taking the young man overly gruffly by the shoulders and for far too long, "Literally going to your mother was the... well...Let's just say there's a reason they don't call me "Literally your Uncle". You're my dumb gay son!"

Why are you not writing soaps for a living???