Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sign up here and a federal agency will select for you a new wife and a new job. if the wife lives somewhere far away then you have to meet her halfway and live there, wherever that may be. the government will then find you a job in that area. participants must be 18+.

by posting ITT you are volunteering for a state sanctioned marriage and relocation. wife selection is based upon your browser history and the current pool of available wives.

every wife comes with a knife. you have the right to opt out of this part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpeg

good_mother69

what about the gays

sig by the great nut

Areola Grande

jpeg posted:

what about the gays

citizens of any gender or sexual orientation are welcome but we only have wives so think carefully before posting ITT. some wives may be gay

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

jpeg posted:

what about the gays

please live happily ever after. you are now the custodian for the Williamsburg chapter rotary club

nut

me complaining to the government worker: look she's beautiful and funny and smart and everything you'd want, but by the time i met her the knife was room temperature at best

my new wife from the seating area: hey, what are you telling him about me?

me back to my new wife: I was just saying how scorching hot the hot knife was and how you do such a good job of keeping the hot knife hot

me turning back to the worker and whispering: you gotta help me man

Areola Grande

nut posted:

me complaining to the government worker: look she's beautiful and funny and smart and everything you'd want, but by the time i met her the knife was room temperature at best

me back to my new wife: I was just saying how scorching hot the hot knife was and how you do such a good job of keeping the hot knife hot

her name is Tabitha. You're a Kansas boilermaker now

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife

nut

wow it's suprisingly easy to cut into a boiler with a scalding hot knife *leans in close and whispers* and very very difficult to do it with a room temp one

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hello NEW WIFE NEW LIFE office? yeah uh... the midpoint between my wife and i is in the middle of lake huron and it's going to be real had to find work... oh. okay!"
*excited whisper*
"jenny we get to be MERMAIDS"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Putty posted:

wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife wife

Pawn shop broker. Salt Lake City

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

"hello NEW WIFE NEW LIFE office? yeah uh... the midpoint between my wife and i is in the middle of lake huron and it's going to be real had to find work... oh. okay!"
*excited whisper*
"jenny we get to be MERMAIDS"

USPS driver. Gary, Indiana

FutonForensic

nut posted:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
it's that scene in the movie ghost but instead of coming up behind my wife while she's at the pottery wheel i tenderly lay my hand on top of hers and play the weird knife game from that one scene in aliens

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

me, sitting in a florida swamp with my federally mandated alligator wife, a shining knife clutched in her jaws: sweet

Areola Grande

magic cactus posted:

it's that scene in the movie ghost but instead of coming up behind my wife while she's at the pottery wheel i tenderly lay my hand on top of hers and play the weird knife game from that one scene in aliens

street busker, eastern Bulgaria

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 22, 2020

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

me, sitting in a florida swamp with my federally mandated alligator wife, a shining knife clutched in her jaws: sweet

Accountant. Belize

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Do you keep all your student loan and credit card debt?

If so, is the provided wife both loaded and generous?

If so, are her other attractive qualities inversely proportionate to the above?

Areola Grande

Bright Bart posted:

Do you keep all your student loan and credit card debt?

If so, is the provided wife both loaded and generous?

If so, are her other attractive qualities inversely proportionate to the above?

you be the judge. all we promise is that she will live with you and love you a lot, even though you're but a humble Newfoundland longshoreman

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Well I was hoping for a husband but I'm not getting any younger or any cuter so I will accept a federally funded new wife

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

jpeg

good_mother69

prepuce repurposed posted:

please live happily ever after. you are now the custodian for the Williamsburg chapter rotary club

The ol' ball and chain looks just like how I feel haha

sig by the great nut

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Well I was hoping for a husband but I'm not getting any younger or any cuter so I will accept a federally funded new wife

this one is high maintenance but she'll have to do. Move to Missoula, Montana to claim this wife. the carwash on 5th and University Street says you can start on monday

Manifisto

wife selection is based upon your browser history

yobbers get a nearly 50/50 split between coconuts and banh mi sandwiches

ty nesamdoom!

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

magic cactus posted:

it’s such a good game!

Areola Grande

Subjunctive posted:

it’s such a good game!

Lol. Nice

Areola Grande

Subjunctive posted:

it’s such a good game!

trust us, this one's all bark no bite. report to the US Bank executive building in Duluth for your new CFO position asap

Stoner Sloth

free knife? sign me up!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

free knife? sign me up!

haha j/k. it's a typical American cheap shot but you know we just can't resist it

real wife:

pick her up in Perth. Scotland. You're a whiskey distiller. Unionization is mandatory

City of Glompton

hello i would like 1 wife, please

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ass-penny

Do I need a trade in (a gently used wife)? Or am I to understand that the government and Lowtax's spine put together the funds to provide me with a complimentary wife and knife? It just sounds too good to be true, OP.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

yobbers get a nearly 50/50 split between coconuts and banh mi sandwiches

those both pose a threat to all the wives we have patiently waiting. pls desist

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I noticed nobody ITT has requested a knifeless wife. go figure

Areola Grande

City of Glompton posted:

hello i would like 1 wife, please

:( apologies in advance on behalf of us at NWNL. Stabby Abby is the only surviving kin of Sticky Vicky™ and she can be...a challenge. Blame your v telling browser history :shrug:

Las Vegas sandwich artist. Pick your favorite subway and bring 2 forms of valid photo ID

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Do I need a trade in (a gently used wife)? Or am I to understand that the government and Lowtax's spine put together the funds to provide me with a complimentary wife and knife? It just sounds too good to be true, OP.

way too many questions here. pls send all *GENTLY* used wives to our publicly available back office address btw. we need them back when possible

farmer Kimmons in Cass county Missouri needs a hostler. Wife is waiting there at the Super 8

City of Glompton

:( apologies in advance on behalf of us at NWNL. Stabby Abby is the only surviving kin of Sticky Vicky™ and she can be...a challenge. Blame your v telling browser history :shrug:

Las Vegas sandwich artist. Pick your favorite subway and bring 2 forms of valid photo ID

im blessed, thank u

Escape From Noise

I would actually like to request extra knives if possible.

I hope she understands that I want to live in Japan again eventually.

Ass-penny

way too many questions here. pls send all *GENTLY* used wives to our publicly available back office address btw. we need them back when possible

farmer Kimmons in Cass county Missouri needs a hostler. Wife is waiting there at the Super 8

I'm just saying I have no wives, gently used or otherwise to return to the wife pool. Kimmons looks pretty legit, we can meet half way.

What kind of sad sack you expect to just turn down a free knife? That's just good economics.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

No knife, no wife imho

Stooge

Of all the women that walked into that office, why did it have to be her.

She sashayed into my detectives office, holding a knife and a large cherry pie. This broad was 6"2, had legs that could give you directions to Mexico, with an rear end that screamed "Yes, I certainly am a sizable rump".

Escape From Noise

Cherchez la femme with a knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

No knife, no wife imho

perhaps the real wife were the knives we acquired along the way